9. playing with Kenma-san

Hey guys... I'm back I think I can cope with it now.. Still hurts but I can manage.
And a few days ago I almost got electrocuted because the extension cord of the light blew up while I was showering, but, I didn't die, so that's unfortunate.
---------------------------
*PREVIOUSLY*

'But...'

'Its still not fast enough. It could still be blocked or received' you thought.

(Your POV)

"Good job Hun!" you said to Hinata he blushed a bit cause you knew that he will bicker about if you see it or not.

"You too Kageyama-kun" you look at Kageyama blandly he nods and you went back to your game.

Timeskippp

After a few sets our team won 3-1 "Nice game" I said and pulled down my mask so I could wipe off my sweat Hubby's face was so red he looked like a tomato. (I know cutesy nicknames, cringe, change it if you want to, I'll pick what I like in the comments and change it)

"Ano... Hinata are you ok? You look like a tomato" I bluntly stated then he covered his face with a towel "AW look the shrimp's turned on" A blonde headed popsicle said as the grass headed boy next to him chuckle as everyone in the gym look at him. "S-SHUT UP!" Hinata told.

"aww..." I said under my breath Hinata heard it and thought I was sad "eh?? Why are you sad (n/n)?" he questioned "your still covering your cute face. Now I can't see it" you said fake sadly but it sounded genuine.

Hinata blew a fuse and fainted in my arms.  'ADORABLE!' everyone in the gym thought.

"ano... Where is the nurse's office?" I ask as I carry Hinata bridal style effortlessly. 'SHE'S SO STRONG!' Everyone thought "O-oh, its right down the hall let me take you..." Kenma-san said. "Yachi-chan can you please carry my bag with us?" she nodded and carried my bag with her. We follow Kenma-san outside to the nurse's office. We went inside no one was there so I gently put Hinata in the bed to take care of his bleeding nose.

"Thank you Kenma-san, Yachi-chan" I slightly bow "no problem" he said as Yachi fidgeted with her fingers "y-your welcome" "do you want to stay here and wait for him wake up?" I asked "I'll stay so you wont feel lonely" Kenma-san said "Ah- I h-have to go w-with Kiyoko-san! S-sorry (Y/N)" yachi stated "no its fine dont be" I said. She nodded and left.

I look at Kenma-san he took out a psp and started it as I watch him play. He realized this and looked at me "you play?" he asked as he saw I was watching him play minecraft hypixel. I nod and went to my bag that Yachi left on the table and replaced my my mask first then took out my psp with (Any design of game/s that you like) on the back.

He looked at me and said "You have your psp designed? Did you draw that?" he asked as his eyes gleamed. "yeah. I had nothing better to do anyways" I stated "that's cool." "thanks" and we played bedwars.

We are team red our plan was ,I kill the team players as he destroyed the beds easy as that.

We speed bridged to yellow team I killed a player with my wood sword and knocking off the other as Kenma-san destroy their beds. We went back to get stuff and defence our bed I went to get some emeralds and diamonds.

A few minutes later

Now we have full armor with swords, and bows we speed bridged to blue team they try to knock us off with bows not succeeding I knock the one that had a bow and Kenma-san already mining through their defence. And the other player rushed towards Kenma-san.

I pearled in front of them and killed them as Kenma-san already broke their bed and ended up winning "wow your good at this" Kenma-san and I said at the same time. "thanks" I said "thank you also" he said smiling a bit.

"finally I found someone else good at this other than Shou" I stated "Same everyone here sucks at this" Kenma-san stated as we both chuckle. Then we heard a groan I looked at Hinata he was waking up he opened his eyes "where am I?" he manage to say.

"The nurse's office" Kenma-san said "why?" he asked "you fainted" I stated simply "oh..." "I'm glad your ok Shou" I said he smiled "Shouyou rest first. It's almost dark out" Kenma-san said looking out of the window "lets go to our room" Hinata said "Your roomates?" I asked he nodded.

And we went to their room as Kenma-san showered I sat on the edge of Hinata's bed "your want to shower right? do you want to borrow some clothes?" Hinata asked with a tint of pink hue on his cheeks "Sure thanks Hubby" I said as he smiled widely and went to his drawer and took out a medium sized hoodie and some shorts and handed them to me.

Kenma-san finished and went out of the bathroom with only a towel on he forgot I was here and he stopped on his tracks "O-oh... Uhmm.. Sorry I uh.. Forgot to bring my clothes inside" he explained I nodded "It's ok besides your in a towel not nude with your-" as Hinata slapped his hand to my mouth before I could even finish and pushed me inside of the bathroom closing the door.

'he forgot to hand me a towel...' I thought I opened the door again. He looked at me confused why I didn't shower "you um.. Forgot to hand me a towel..." I said "Oh! Right!" he took a towel from the closet and gave them to me "Thank you" as I pull down my mask and gave him a kiss on the cheek and went back to the bathroom.

----(A/N)----
Helloooooo author here sorry for a long break so here a slightly long chapter for you ^ω^ hope you have a wonderful day!