12. sleep over

*PREVIOUSLY*

"goodnight hubby love you"

(Hinata's POV)

After wifey went inside I was bombarded with questions along the lines of "HOW DID YOU KNOW WE WERE THERE??", "WHEN DID YOU NOTICE US?" or "WHAT WERE YOU TALKING ABOUT SON!?" I groaned in annoyance.

"First, One at the time! Second, when we were about to leave the café. Third, I saw Bokuto-san with a mustache I'm not that dumb to not notice him" I said as I glared daggers at all of them. And they shivered in fear "And about the son part is none of your business. I'm very dissapointed Daichi-san Suga-san evn you got envolved" I cross my arm and shake my head I look at all of them head down in shame.

I sigh "Let's go back its already dark out" I said as we make our way back to the dorms "sorry Shouyou I tried to warn them" Kenma-san told me "Nah its ok I know your all just curious" I assure him he smiled  "Also I know you took a pic of us kissing and cuddling when the sun is going down send it to me later k?" I said he nodded and proceeded to play his game.

-the next day-

(Your POV)

I woke up to the sound of the alarm on my phone I showered, brushed my teeth and got prepared to go outside then I remembered I cant cause I'm grounded.

I groaned in annoyance 'Why must I be stupid to not tell her where I am!?' I scoffed and went downstairs to see my mom cooking pasta "Good morning honey" she said without looking at me.

"morning" I greeted back I sat down as she place a plate of pasta in front of me "by the way mom" she hummed "why didn't you just let the maids cook?" I questioned "I let them on a day off" she answered I nodded.

I finished eating my pasta so I put it in the dishwasher as I went back to my room and took out my phone.

[xxx-xxxx-xxx]

Hey hubby!>

[hubby😘😍]
<Good morning wifey!
Are you coming today?

Sorry Hubby I'm grounded :(>
But I might sneak out later to see you

[hubby😘😍]
<Sun no! You don't need to do that...
You might get in trouble!

Oh please I always do this>

[hubby😘😍]
<...
...Why?

Buying games duh. Plus remember>
I always do this as a kid.

[hubby😘😍]
<true. But do you want me to
Come there to help you sneak out?
You might get hurt because I know
you like going out of the window.

Fine fine see you later then>
Love you!

[hubby😘😍]
<love you too!

I smile and too out my psp so I dont get bored. I played {whatever games you want} and finished every single one I sighed and turned it off and went on my phone to play minecraft and made a new world.