23. Date

Uhm before the chapter I just wanna say that I published a new book that I thought of for a while. And have told a commenter and got the idea on the said commenter. Its called 'my sweet candy' a yandere!hinata x reader fanfiction you could go check it out if you want to. Also this is a short chapter

~~~~~~{*^-^*}

(3rd POV)

Mr. Sakusa walked in front of Hinata and patted his back "well then little man, welcome to the family" he said smiling but then whispered to the boy "like I sod break the promise and say byebye your giggle stick" he threatened then go back to smiling like he said nothing out of the ordinary.

Mrs.Sakusa cheered "its a date then! let's arrange one the earlier the better!"she said

'oh god not again' I thought

~A few hours later~

Here we are sitting on a picnic blanket in the middle of a beautiful forest near our place in my favorite part of the creek

(idk if creek and forest is the same- English isn't my first language ;-;)

with a basket full of food looking at the scenery in front of us.

I looked at him his face looking up at the stars the moon shone on his features perfectly I let out a small "woah" I think he heard it but he didn't look my way so I smile

"it's so beautiful isn't it?" I said he smiles "it actually is. I remember back when we were kids when we used to do this a lot" he looks at me only seeing me looking back at him he smiled softly.

"You remembered? I guess mom did too since she knew about our little dates back then I always loved her for letting us by ourselves as a kid but not for basically dragging me out of this filthy world." we both chuckled "but I guess if it wasn't for her you wouldn't know me isn't it? I thank her for that" he smiles widely.

My cheeks flared up a bit "you really know how to make me flush don't you Shou~" I smirk he just hummed "you know I'm still amazed how you fooled your teammates and getting me involved for faking that we're engaged" I said now it's his turn to be flustered.

'Flashback to the day you meet again'

"OMGGG!!!! SHOU!!!!!!" I hugged him "(Y-Y/N)!?? OMG I MISSED YOUU!!" he hugged back "I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S ACTUALLY YOU!!" I said amazed from my long distance boyfriend finally being in front of me then we were cut off by some pudding head "umm excuse me..." We separate from our hug and look the the boys in front of us now "oh hello"

"ano... Hinata who is she?" A bedhead said then Shouyou said something underneath his breath that only the two of us could hear 'please when you introduce yourself say your my fiance I'm trying to fool them' he looks at me "oh me? (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)" I bow and grinned I stood up and continued "his fiance" I smirk underneath the mask and held Shou's hand to make it more realistic "HE'S YOUR WHAT!?"

~END OF FLASHBACK~

"Oh yeah! I thought you didn't hear me at first" he akwardly scratched the back of his head he changed his seat position and hugged his knees.

"I was surprised when you held my hand I didn't expect it" he hid his head assuming he was blushing so much "to be honest I was touch starved after we left our home town I missed your surprise hugs even when you were covered in mud it was weird that I love and hate it at the same time" I look down smiling

"You really do got me wrapped around your  fingers don't you Shouyou?" I looked at him only seeing that he was looking back at me already and slowly creeping up to me. And me doing the same and we slowly leaned to a kiss.

When we parted we looked into each others eyes and I leaned onto his chest he puts his head on mine "I love you (Y/N)" he whispered "I love you more..."

--------(A/N)-------

My phone clicks by itself so if there is some wrong wording or random words somewhere it was just my phone fuckin' things up. Also again short chapter sorry about that lol.