19. Brother bonding

Hey guys... I'm ok now thank you to the ones that were comforting me and complimenting me it made me feel slightly better. About my grades I'm doing the best I can to make it better and pass. I wish you enjoy the new chapter I might post a little. So bare with me guys.

(Hinata's POV)

When I got back from the camp bakayama immediately scolded me for not practicing 'this baka-' suga-san then chopped his head making him rub his head and look at the one who did it to him. His face expression changed from angry to a horrified one.

Suga was smiling sickeningly sweet at him "now, now, Kageyama... Didn't you hear the conversation of his girlfr- fiancé earlier?" he said with venom visible in his voice. I may not be the one he was scolding but he gave me goosebumps.

I yawned weird I didn't even feel tired yet Kageyama looked at me with wide eyes "what? Is there something on my face?" I asked he shakes his head and pointed at me with a bored face "I believe you now, you should get some rest Boke!" he said sternly I stood there dumbfounded "sorry that I didn't believe you" he said bowing and turn to go back to his dorm while me and Suga-san stood there shocked.

"what the frick just happened?" I asked Suga-san just shrugged. "lets never speak of this again" I said and suga-san just nodded and we both went back to our dorms.

I see Kenma is in his bed playing on his psp playing animal crossing I smiled and greeted him he looked surprised but greeted me back with a small smile

(Back to your POV) -present time-

I sit on my chair next to my bed while doing my face mask when I heard the doorbell ring "I'LL GET IT!" Omi said as I hear the front door opening I just shrug it off 'must be komori' I thought.

Then I hear a knock on my bedroom door "(Y/N)...?" Omi? "Yea? What is it who was at the door?" I asked confused "It was mom. She said you're now grounded you cant go out for 2 days" he said I went silent 'I wont see Shou for two days...' I get up and opened the door with him still standing there. I stepped aside motioning him to come inside he nodded understanding "so, what do you want to do?" he asked.

I think for a moment then I got a perfect Idea I throw him a headband he looked at me confused for a moment then finally get what I was going to do he sighed but still wore the headband on defeat I smile as my eyes lit up excitingly.

(Made by moi)

~~~~

"Done!" I smile as he touched his skin with an amazed expression "Wow! My skin feel's so soft!" he said without looking at me then I thought what if I did this with Shouyou.

'I'm sure he would be surprised and I would get to see his dorky bright smile' I smile but my thoughts were interrupted when Omi was waving his hands on my face and him screaming my name.

"Jeez. I called your name like 6 times, what are you even thinking about? You were smiling menicingly" he raised an eyebrow "please don't tell me your going to sneak out again last time you did that you complained about the dirt and mud that was on your clothes!" he said furrowing his brows while glaring at me.

I smacc thy sideth of hands of Kiyoomi.

"THAT WAS ONE TIME!! And no I wasn't even thinking about that." I puff my cheeks making a 'hmph' noise while crossing my arms. He chuckled and ruffles my hair I dramatically gasped "My haiiirrr" I whine.

He chuckles again and ruffled my hair more I just push him away finally laughing with him and I also ruffled his hair. Then it became a tickle fight, now we were both running around the room like 5 year olds trying to tag the other.

Then I catch up on him and tickled his tickle spots like his neck and sides we were both laughing and crying by laughing to much "Stooopp!! I give!" he said between his laughs "Do you promise?" I question raising an eyebrow "I pRoomise! I promise!" he said with a voice crack.

I stand up chuckling and helped him up after he calmed down but was still giggling. "we should take a shower we're both sweaty!" I said he nods "come back here when you're done we're going to have a movienight tonight and build a fort!!" he smiles "yeah lets do that later but after we shower we should eat first then the fort?" he ask.

"Fine. Fine. Eat first then fort!" I said noddingg

~~

A

fter we finished eating we went back to my room and built a pillow fort.

"there all done!" I said with a smile as I put the last pillow. I looked at my clock to see that it is now 3 in the afternoon I looked at my brother "you should buy snacks, since I'm grounded and can't go out. Also we're going to have a movie night!" I said excitedly.

He looks at me tiredly and sighs "Fine. Same food?" he asks "Yep! Just like when we were kids!" I said he smiled and pat my head "should we call Komori?" he asked I shook my head.

"maybe next time, but tonight is siblings night!" I said he nodded and went out.

(SAKUSA's POV)

I went out to go the shop buying food we needed for the night. when I was about to get (f/s) I bump into someone I just ignored them and went on my way when I heard "OmiOmi!" I froze on my tracks.

'oh no...' I look back to see Atsumu and Osamu "What." I said coldly  "why're ya' buying (f/s) I thought ya' didn't like those?" he asks.

"none of your business" I said and walked away getting the last item when I was rudely yanked back by my arm.

I retrieved my hand and looked back to see Atsumu smirking, I glared at him and sprayed lysol on my arm that he yanked. "yer' not tellin' me somethin' arent' ya'?" not fazed by my glare meanwhile unnoticed by him, his brother already left him.

"So? I don't need to tell you anything" I said putting the last item in my basket and to the cashier quickly leaving atsumu behind. I checked out and went back home "TADAIMA!" I said as I took my shoes off I hear faint welcome back's from upstairs.

I look at the clock it was 4:28 pm I went to my little sister's door and knocked she opened the door quickly and pulled me inside I put the bag on the desk near the fort and we talked about what we should watch later.

Meanwhile at the camp

(

Shouyou's POV)

'Where is (Y/N)? Is her mom back? Surely she would text me first right?' I just shook it off focusing on volleyball but I'm still worried and sad that (Y/N) still hasn't texted or called me yet.

Back at your room timeskip to 7 pm

(Your POV)

We started preparing the laptop and the food for movie night. I was downstairs making popcorn when I was finished I went back up to my room and placed the popcorn next to the bowl of chips inside the fort and positioned myself comfortably while waiting for Omi to come in the fort.

Once he was in we then watched final destination and other horror movies until we fell asleep.

(Sakusa's POV)
I look over to my left to see (Y/N) asleep I smiled and patted her head turning off the laptop and cleaning the mess putting the bowls in the dishes and lay down next to her "sweet dreams sis good night." I said kissing her forehead, and fall asleep.

(A/N)
I hope you enjoyed reading this see you again next time (。í v ì。)