Prologue

It's been 2 days , Since Bondita's MasterJi started teaching . Everyday he is used to come at 3:00 PM to teach Bondita for one hour. But Bondita lost her interest in studying and she had grave fear whenever he used to come in Haveli for teaching . During that period between 3:00 to 5:00 there was no one at home , Only she and MasterJi . Teaching her was just illusion his main motive was to make Bondita fearful towards studies and from him , He used to do such things by order from Binoy Roy Chaudhary & Saudamini . Binoy ordered him and gave him money to do such things so that he can break his own son's dream of making India change . MasterJi used to beat Bondita every day from his wooden stick . After two days, He started harassing Bondita sexually . Bondita was trying hard to gain education , But he somehow used to hit her and touch her inappropriately which makes Bondita uncomfortable , But Bondita was not understanding at first, then rembered about good touch and bad touch which was taught by his Pati Babu . So she said Don't Touch Her and she even said she'll complain to Pati Babu , But He blackmailed her from which she kept her mouth shut.

These all things were hidden from her 'Birristra Babu' , She hide from her Pati Babu and she now don't tell to him or to anyone and she even hide her scars from everyone by wearing full sleeves blouse . She used to cry everyday alone in her room at night . She lost all her innocence and was devastated due to that incident. She became completely silent from funny mischievous girl and who everytime used to ask numerous questions or argue.

Anirudh noticed that she became completely quite and her behaviour was completed different want to ask about her , But was busy in his best friend Saudamini or can say that she made him busy for herself . She was acting being sick and also she behaved like she had major depression . Anirudh used to spend his full day in Saudamini's house , Saudamini made him to take care of her health and give time to her , She used to act like she is depressed girl who lost her everything acting like she having headache and she used to do act of fainting . Anirudh took her to Doctor there also she acted in front of Doctor and claim that Anirudh is her husband and Anirudh is untold about this , Doctor advised him to take care of her and give all love and time . By following Doctor's advise he is used to spend time with her . Saudamini used all these things just to become center of attraction of Anirudh and to separate Bondita from Anirudh .

Unaware to the fact , That His wife Bondita used to face daily abuse from her Teacher and became totally silent girl and lost all her innocence , Will he come to know about True Face of MasterJi , His Father & Her Best Friend Saudamini , Will he rescue Bondita from these demons and protect her , Or he would be late to rescue her and will be 'Guilty' for not saving his wife's dignity .