Chapter 5

Two days had been passed , Bondita was becoming more quiet and was sobbing silently in her room . Sometimes she didn't know what was going on with her . From past two days she was facing her nightmares where she sat at the ground legs folded buried her face in knees and cries someone was raising a hand upon her , which wake her up instantly and her face was covered with sweat and she was a getting scared and had a panic attacks . She lost her appetite and she couldn't slept well from last two days as she had insomnia . In a quick time she swiftly turned into lifeless girl from chirpy and talkative girl . She was suffering from anxiety and leisurely slipping to Trauma .

An incident that Bondita made petrified and unenthusiastic which she was facing from 3 days didn't stopped , It continued two days more . MasterJi didn't stopped his beatings and not even that he used to molest her . Being a child initially she didn't understand but when she felt his touches it made her uncomfortable , She understood what was going on with her was wrong MasterJi was touching her with the bad intention as she recall what her Pati Babu what he taught  good touch and bad touch he said if something happens like this she can run but can't . She want to run away and want to hide at schedule place where no one can reach her , But she can't as she can't stake her mother's life .

Anirudh noticed her irregular behaviour and he tried numerous times to ask her about her behaviour but she faked her smile and lied him . He wasn't convinced with her answer , He determined that he'll find the truth and whatever it is he will solve it. He even tried to took a day off from Saudamini's nursing for Bondita but failed as Saudamini extend her drama and he left to her house .

Trilochan was sitting in drawing room was sipping the tea he asked Bihari to call Anirudh , But he told that he wasn't in Haveli , He is at Saudamini's house getting the answer he became furious . He ordered Bihari that go to her house and call him , He wants Anirudh in front of him right now . Anirudh soon came , Trilochan was looking at him angrily and Anirudh was asked why he is been called .

' What's going on , Do you really care about your wife or not , Tell me . ' He asked him furiously .

' Kaka what are you saying , I can't understand ' He said being confused .

' From 3 days my Bahu didn't ate her food properly and not talking to anyone and plus look at her as she lost her all lights and her eyes are teary , Why ? What's going on with her ? What happened to her ? I can't believe she is my Bahu who used to be chirpy and ask weird questions every minute . Sometimes I think she is duplicate of my Bahu , She is not our Bondita . ' asked Trilochan being emotional .

' Kaka even I observed her changed behaviour but can't find the actual reason about it , I asked her but she declined that there is nothing going wrong just she is missing her mother ' He replied to Kaka .

' Anirudh I think this may be reason of her sadness , I think you should take her to Devipur . You both stay there for 1 week and after that my Bahu would be happy . I will tell to Munshi to arrange the car and Bihari & Koyeli would arrange the things for the traveling , You guys should leave at today also evening itself ' He exclaimed and was going to call Munshi .

' Kaka - Kaka it's not right time to take Bondita at Devipur and if she goes to Devipur that too for 1 whole week her studies will not be completed ' He stopped Trilochan and says .

' Studies Studies Studies , Are you out of your mind ? Your wife is not fine and you want her to .. Leave it If she didn't learn for 1 week the world would not collapsed . Now I know why you are not taking her to Devipur . If you go to Devipur then how you'll go to Saudamini's house for spending time with her ' He spoke sternly making Anirudh shocked.

' Kaka it's not that what you are thinking , The actual reason is between the distance of Tulsipur & Devipur there are some villages where thugs captured the areas and doing violence acts , Two days before attacks happened where 9 people were killed . British government arrested them most of them but still I can't take risk I can't take to her . If anything happens ( paused), She is just a child . Within 2/3 days I'll take to her to Devipur ' He said softly explaining to Kaka .