Chapter 15

He covered her mouth with his hand gagging her and from behind he snaked his arm around her stomach tightly before he can make any move he got hit in his stomach by her elbow , He loudly gasped and was wincing in pain he soon got recovered and tried to hit her but got failed and received tight punch on stomach from which he fell on the ground . He smiled while he was in pain making her confused .

' Pati Babu why you are laughing when you are in pain ? ' She asked innocently and seeing her innocence he was smiling widely .

' Bondita finally you defeated me so won't I feel happy . You know you fought so well I'm impressed . Your punches were really hard just like stone and Today I couldn't defeat you even if I wanted . You know how you were fighting it was like I'm fighting with some warrior . ' He says proudly .

' Warrior ? ' She speaks with confused expression .

' Ofcourse , Now you have become warrior . Now my little girl has become little warrior . Bravo Bondita . Today I'm very proud of you . Finally you've learnt to defend yourself and now you can fight with your enemies . ' Anirudh says .

' Yeahh ! Pati Babu finally our hardwork got success after 25 days , we used to pratice for so many hours and after that we used to bear the scoldings of Kaka Sasurji . Finally we have won ' She says in a enthusiasm .

' No Bondita we have not won yet . ' He says making her confuse .

' What ? ' She said .

' Yes Bondita we will win when you will fight with this person then only our hardwork will pays off ' He says .

' Which Person ? ' She says .

' Come with me I will show you ' He holds her hand and moves from the backyard of the Haveli and then takes her to his study room .

Study room of Anirudh was surrounded with darkness . He enters the room with her he on the button of electricity making the room bright . In the room there was a huge potrait of some person . They both were very far from the potrait .

' Bondita you have to fight with him and this will be our real victory . ' He says with straight expression .

Bondita move towards the potrait and when saw the person she instinctly closes her eyes and her breath become abnormal and face was covered with fresh tears . Anirudh kept his hand on her shoulder and she immediately throws herself on him . She was hugging him like she wants to hide herself from this world and he was the only secure place .

' Bondita.. ' He says softly .

' No Pati Babu please no , I'm scared of him ' She cries loudly .

' Bondita why to get scared I'm there for you then and now my Bondita is warrior . She knows how to fight how to protect herself and how to fight with the enemies . ' He knelt down in front of her and cupped her cheeks and wiped the tears with his thumbs .

' Pati Babu you don't know him . He is the monster he can do anything . If I will fight with him he will hurt my mother I told you about that how he used to blackmail me for keeping my mouth shut . He is very dangerous and I don't have any strength to face him . ' She says while words were breaking .

' Bondita you don't to need get scared of him , And about Maa I will always with her . Bondita I told you that I sent someone to Maa's village for her protection . No one can harm her and you . I will be there for you and Maa . ' He says .

' Pat.i Bab.u .. ' She says in a broken voice .

' Bondita If you will not fight with him what's the use of these all things . If you will not fight with him then whole life you will get scared of him and your past will always haunt you . You have to come over fear Bondita . It's now and never . And I know my Bondita will fight and even defeat him . I know her she is very strong . My Bondita is like Durga Maa she will fight with enemies like Durga Maa fought . ' He holds her arms while speaking in strong voice .