Chapter 7

Bondita was descending with the help of curtain cloth her eyes were closed as she was scared from being fall in the ground and more than that if she would be caught red handed . Her fears came true when she heard her name she knew who was the owner of the voice , the voice was very loud as someone shouted . She just mentally prayed and don't want to look upwards she wished it should be hallucination , She pinched her eyes and tried her luck and looked upwards . Unluckily her fate didn't supported her , The man was standing , his hands were at the railings he was looking down at Bondita .

Anirudh's face was full red was looking at her very furiously . When he stepping out from the room he heard the sound he followed the sound and it came from his room's balcony he thought that it must be from outside but when he looked down his face was horrified , for few second his heart stopped pumping chills run through his spine , He shouted 'Bonditaaaa' .

' Bondita come up , how did you reached down , I said come up ' Anirudh was angry When he said come up she thought this time no matter what happen I've to go down and leave the Haveli as she don't have courage to face that MasterJi . She shooked her head and said no .

' Pati Babu , I'm sorry I can't .. I can't come up I have to leave ' She didn't said looking at his eyes and she said almost inaudibly but Anirudh heard that which made his blood boil .

Bondita was going to descend from the cloth , But before she could do she felt that cloth was moving upwards as someone was pulling the cloth with full force and even she was moving upwards .

' Pati Babu , No ..Don't do this .. Don't do this leave the cloth I want to go , Please let me go , Please Please Pati Babu please let me go ... Pati Babu Pati Babu Pati Babu ... ' Bondita was crying and begging but her words were deaf for his ears . His eyes were filled with anger , He pulled her up , she was standing opposite facing him railings between them she holded the railings the floor was of one inch her body was almost out her on air  one moment can make her fall .

Still she was begging to leave her but Anirudh didn't listen to her she tried to move but she was lifted up , He lifted up with his one hand and moved towards the room he closed the door of balcony while she was moving in his arm and was freeing from him . He freed her and made her stand in their room . His face flushed red he was glancing Bondita furiously Bondita didn't dare to look up and meet her eyes with him . She was looking downwards and saying nothing and internally she was freaking scared from her Pati Babu she was fidgeting her fingers .

Meanwhile everyone came into their room listening to the noise .

' What happened ? What kind of noise it was ? Can somebody let me sleep for one day , This house has become drama company every day new drama starts ' Said Binoy being irritated .

' Did thiefs entered the Haveli ?' asked Trilochan being worried .

' No Kaka but some one was escaping from Haveli like a thief ' Said Anirudh in a sarcastic way making confuse to everyone except her and glanced at Bondita who looking at ground . He moved towards her and glared her hold her tiny hands and knelt down .

' Bondita say the truth why were you escaping from the Haveli at the midnight that too at risking your life ' He asked calmly .

' What ? What are you saying Anirudh , Bahu was escaping from the Haveli ' Said Trilochan being shocked when he heard Anirudh .

' Bondita I am asking you one more time why did you escape ? ' Anirudh ignored Kaka and asked her but this time his voice was louder he was trying to control his anger for a longer time at any moment he can burst . Bondita didn't answered his question and she was looking downwards she was very scared .

' Bondita I'm asking you , Say somethinggggg ' He roared making Bondita shiver and everyone scared . He stood up and throw the glass show piece harshly into zillions pieces which was kept at table making everyone shocked , Bondita was taking longer breathes and she was hell scared .