Chapter 8

Anirudh was stunned when he witnessed his wife tearing her books . It was the morning , Anirudh came from Saudamini's house whole night he didn't slept properly he was sitting in chair and Saudamini was sleeping peacefully . Dida & Bhaumik came from the hospital at the morning , Anirudh asked Dida about her health , Bhaumik questioned Anirudh when did he come he replied he was staying from last night .

Listening to his answer Bhaumik becomes angry he said how can he stay whole night with his daughter alone did he know the consequences if villagers come to know about this , Anirudh being broad minded he replied so what Mini is my friend she was alone and unwell then how can he leave her and you only gave the responsibility of her . Bhaumik stated yes I gave her responsibility of her just because you are responsible for her sickness and you shouldn't cross your line despite the fact that you're married still
you didn't leave the hand of Saudamini there is something going on between you two you are cheating on your .. His words left incompleted when Anirudh roared saying Don't you dare to think like that I can't never cheat Bondita though we got married in unusual circumstances but still I will continue till this mairrage till the end . Mini and me are just friends nothing beyond that . His words made Saudamini furious .

Bhaumik continued his sentence saying Oh Really it doesn't seems like you may say whatever but society will not accept that it's not your London where relationships are treated as games . Nowadays you both are spending lot of time together, Anirudh you whole day spend time with my daughter these things didn't hide from people , And now you both were together whole night if these come out society will force you to marry her and without any option you have to accept her as second wife .

For a second Anirudh was numb what Bhaumik said he can't believe he come out of his thoughts and retorted him back by speaking It's enough , I'm listening you just because of you're elder that doesn't you will say anything , I should leave before I lost my anger . He was damn angry at any moment volcano may erupts . Saudamini was crying from when but seeing the anger of Anirudh she was crying in a loud voice . Anirudh left not consoling his Mini .

Saudamini wiped her tears she was very furious as Anirudh ignored her and she started throwing the things here and there . Bhaumik & Dida try to calm her but she didn't listen . Dida spoke I think you should drop your plan of marrying Anirudh He is not that men who gets attracted towards women's beauty , He'll never marry you . Hearing Dida's statement she shouted No Dida He will marry me and he has to marry me cause his wife will no longer survive on this earth and tonight Anirudh will be mine . Baba call Dr.Bose of Calcutta now it's time to execute our plan she evilly smiled .

Anirudh was very angry how dare can Bhaumik speak like this he shrugged his thoughts and he thinked about Bondita he was in deep guilt he was cursing himself for locking her . He didn't left with any option to find the truth of Bondita , He used every technique to find about her , He asked her in a different ways and even he asked Saurabh to collect some information but he didn't find the answer .

He thought today he'll will make Bondita special , Yesterday night when he was in Saudamini's house not sleeping made the plan for Bondita . He planned that he will take her to Calcutta where there is biggest fair of this year even England's Queen will be accompany and after that he will take her to show drama and then he'll take her to luxurious hotel of Calcutta . He will gift her expensive saree which he bought for her few days ago when he went to Calcutta for work , He didn't gifted her just cause he didn't find any specific reason for gifting her he thought he'll gift her on special occasion .

Everything thing is set he just need to made few calls , He went to Haveli and told the whole plan to his Trilochan Kaka , Trilochan was very happy he mentally thanked his Durga Ma . He made few calls every thing was done and He called MasterJi informing him to not come today for teaching Bondita . He asked Driver to be ready with his motor car .