Chapter 9

Anirudh was in study room sitting in chair , His brain was repeatedly displaying the flashes of the moment which occurred at the Bondita's room , He still can't believe that she will not continue her education , It became his aim to make Bondita a Barrister . For that he will do anything and would face every hurdles of his life would cross every line and will fight with the world . But now every thing has been broken , The dream which he saw for himself and for Bondita has been shattered and he can't do anything , He can't force Bondita to study at that moment he was feeling very helpless . Not finding any way he got frustrated and throw the showpiece which was kept beside him and went to washroom .

After one hour, Bondita came out of her room thinking that now everything would be fine , the MasterJi's chapter is closed now she won't be bearing the torcher still she was scared the wounds are still fresh and it will take time to heal . Her wounds will be healed physically but what about mentally ? Can she forgot the incident which she beared from 5 days the abused which she faced physical and mentally . It will be very difficult for coming out of this incident . She was very weak from inside but she thought she have to move on .

From escaping from that monster she had paid the heavy price , she created the hatred  in her husband's and family members heart for herself . The Haveli was very quiet it's not seems like the Haveli was of Roy Chaudaries's cause there was no sign of non-stop talks and crazy banter . Bondita prepared the tea for Trilochan , He was sitting in a drawing room with a frown on his face . Bondita served the tea to Trilochan  but he got up from the sofa and moved .

' Kaka Sasurji please have the tea ' Seeing the action of her Kaka Sasurji made her upset .

' Don't call me Kaka Sasurji , I'm not your Kaka Sasurji anymore . I don't want your tea . Now don't try to act good ' He said her very angrily .

' Kaka Sasurji please don't say like this , I didn't do anything . Please don't pour your anger on tea ' She was pleading to him despite for the thing she was not responsible .

' You didn't do anything huh , You are  responsible for the every single thing , Because of you only sadness has been spread in whole Haveli . Now don't come in front of me ' Saying this he walked away making Bondita cry .

Telephone rings in study room , Anirudh picks up the receiver , The call was from Mr.Basu the Doctor who is from Kolkata . He is the person who is treating Saudamini , Anirudh took Saudamini to Kolkata for the treatment previous week . Recognising the person Anirudh was little stunned and thought why would he called him .

' Hello Dr. Basu is everything alright ? ' He asked to Dr.Basu

' I just called you regarding your wife's health , How is she ? Is there any improvement in her health . I hope Mr.Bhaumik has informed you for the appointment in the evening for her check up . ' He said .

' Mr. Basu there is misunderstanding , Saudamini is not my wife she is my friend .
Doctor Mini's health is not fine ( he narrated whole drama of Saudamini ) And yes Mini's father had informed me for the check up , Okay I'll meet you in clinic . ' He informed the Doctor .

Being her friend he was worried about her even yesterday she was scared and she was not in her senses so he thought better take her to Doctor . He wouldn't accompanied Saudamini to Doctor if Bondita didn't do all those stuff . Thinking about Bondita he got frustrated , Today he was going to make Bondita happy he planned so much for her but everything got spoiled . She only spoiled the things . He was angry and his blood was raging , He was suppressing his anger for a long time .

' Oh God Anirudh whatever you told me these all indicates that she is not well her health is deteriorating, I gave you the best medicines still there is no sign of improvement . If this things keep continuing then she might loose her life ' He says making Anirudh stunned .