Chapter 1

' This chapter is covered the whole track of MasterJi which was shown in Television, From Chapter-2 it would be continuation from where the track ends in TV '

Anirudh Roy Chaudhary , the eldest son of Binoy Roy Chaudhary and nephew of Trilochan Roy Chaudhary . They were the Renowned Landords of Tulsipur . They are  immensely rich and power and they were highly respectful in whole town . Anirudh  who completed his studies from London and achieved Gold Medal In Law. He had  broad minded thinking and he don't believe in any religions and customs . He came to India from London to reform India and Fight for woman rights. His First Love according to him or Infatuation was Saudamini . He was going to propose Saudamini but unfortunately or fortunately he married to 11 year old village girl named Bondita under circumstances .

Bondita a 11 year old kid  a chirpy little girl ,   having a beautiful smile and when she laughs it's sounds like a jingle , and her eyes has some sparkle , Her mind is filled up with various questions which she never scare to ask to people . During that time woman can't even raise her eyes , And she was very different and brave  even exceptionally intelligence . Anirudh observed that his wife  is different from any other woman , so he decided to educate Bondita and for that he arranged the Home Tutor for Bondita .

MasterJi which was arranged by Anirudh for teaching Bondita , was following the orders of Binoy & Saudamini . He came to Haveli at afternoon everyday at 3:00 PM with the intention to scare Bondita from studies , He used to hit her from his wooden stick and said harsh words to Bondita while end up crying .

On first day of  Home schooling  when he beat her , She complaint to Pati Babu , listening to her words Anirudh become furious then he went to confront MasterJi , He saw MasterJi was tied by rope and his  whole study room was mess . MasterJi said this all was done by Bondita while he didn't believed , But while hearing from Bihari that MasterJi is Good Person and his Choti Malkin said she is not interested in studying when MasterJi ask about her future plans, Bondita accepted to Pati Babu that whatever Bihari was saying is true . Anirudh became confused about who was right and wrong .
Then he bid bye to MasterJi and ask to come tomorrow to teach Bondita .

At night , Bondita communicate Anirudh by coconut shell attached with thread , She was referring herself as Bondita's Mother . She told Pati Babu she was not lying and every word of her was true , listening to Bondita words he promised Bondita on next day that he will accompanied with her and MasterJi and he will himself see who was right and who was lying .

Unfortunately he broked the promise which he made to Bondita , He went to Doctor with Saudamini for her treatment . There he come to know that Saudamini had major depression and she needs a proper care and love , Following Doctor's words he was very stressful for her  Saudamini as she his Childhood Bestfriend , He can't lose her. Under the pressure of Bhaumik's Babu words that he is the reason behind of all her sorrows and pain which lead to depression and Doctor's words that she needs proper treatment , So he decided he'll give proper time to Saudamini . 12 Hours For Bondita & 12 Hours For Saudamini .

Saudamini is a evil lady who was obsessed with Anirudh , who's life motive is to marry Anirudh and to shift London with Anirudh. Being extremely sick and having depression was all her drama . She did such things just to grab Anirudh's attention and to separate Bondita from Anirudh .

She doesn't want Bondita to study cause she don't want Anirudh to get impressed by Bondita and Binoy want to stop Bondita from getting education cause he don't want Anirudh doing social works . If Bondita would be educated then Anirudh & Bondita may change the rules of society , it will make angry to Britishers and Binoy don't want that , He pleased to Britishers for getting permission for running the alcohol factories and Saudamini  want to go to London with Anirudh but how would she if Anirudh will be engaged with Bondita doing social works .

As Anirudh didn't accompanied with Bondita & MasterJi , Even today he hit Bondita with wooden stick , Bondita was wincing in pain but she didn't move as she also promised to her Pati Babu that she will not leave the study room until he comes .

She was waiting for her Pati Babu but he didn't show up , she was bearing the pain and He was hitting in her palms one by one . By god's grace , Puppy ( Kukur) came to save her by biting the hand of MasterJi . MasterJi was wincing and he left the room , Bondita saw the puppy and quickly remember that he is the her puppy 'Bhau-Bhau' who she bandaged his wound and took care of him .

MasterJi entered the hall room of Haveli for saving himself from puppy and running here and there , seeing MasterJi 's condition Trilochan laughed then he felt something soft is caressing his leg looking downwards he saw puppy , His face became pale and even he started running soon afterwards hallroom becomes circus .

After some time Anirudh entered into Haveli saw the circus , His anger reached at peak and found puppy in Bondita's  arms and started questioning . Taking the advantage MasterJi brainwashed Anirudh against Bondita , He told she bought puppy in Haveli , And Anirudh ask Bondita and Bondita nodded . He became furious and was confronting Bondita and asked Bondita to apologise to Teacher , But she refused and said For which purpose should I say , This angered him more and  asked Bondita why does she has so much ego , Saying sorry would not make her small .

He apologized MasterJi in behalf of Bondita and told him to continue his teaching , MasterJi left the Haveli . Bondita told she didn't do anything , Anirudh spoke now he also believe that ' you are the naughtiest child not Brilliant child who's don't respect education , hearing his words Bondita told ' I would've been brilliant student if you fulfilled your promise ' This sentence made him realise that he's at fault and he apologized Bondita .

Even Kaka made him realise he only made mistake there is no fault of Bondita , And told Bondita to discontinue education and should focus on Being 'Grahlaxhmi' , Anirudh argued with his Kaka , Kaka asked Bondita what she want to do ? Bondita said she want to discontinue studies .

Anirudh explained Bondita the value of education and He promised Bondita from now onwards he will not let anyone to harm her and she agreed .

' If you liked the update , Please click the star button 'vote'  and comment if you liked it or not '

Thank You ,
Much Love 💓