Chapter 3

' You are such a loser , Can't even a write a single alphabet of Hindi and your Pati Babu wants to make you Barrister , I feel pity on your Pati Babu . What will happen when he will come to know about that his wife is so dumb that she can't even learn basic letters.'
MasterJi words were more painful than the stick which he hit few minutes ago . She was crying and his words were breaking her .

' You can't hit me ! ' She roared , taking some courage .

' If Pati Babu comes to know about this , It will be your last day in this Haveli ' She gets up from seat and wiped her tears , At first she lost herself for a minute by hearing MasterJi's offensive words . But her mind shown a picture of his Pati Babu and with strength she replied him back .

' I'm scared , Now what will happen .. Please don't tell to anyone .. I'm sorry ' He acted making a crying face , She was confused , but then her confusion got cleared when she heard his evil laugh .

He grabbed her wrist made her seat in her chair and then he seated in his chair , He hold her hand and sign her to take chalk , Being scared she did and he pressed his hand above her hand made her to write the alphabet in slate , she tried to move and want to free her hand from his hand but she abruptly failed .

He was making her to write in slate by holding her hand , as if he is writing in slate . He was pressing her hand which caused pain , she asked him to leave her hand but her words were deaf for him . She tried to shout so that some one can come and help her . But it is of no use , No one was there in Haveli except Koyli as she was in terrace for drying the red chillies .

' Don't even try to that , one wrong step can risk yours or yours closed one's life ' He said sternly . He covered her mouth by his palm and by another hand he hold her both tiny wrists .

By hearing his threatened sentence she was shocked and she was scared and was crying endlessly . He smirked , removed his hand from her mouth and put his hand in his pocket from that pocket he removed the 'Knife' . By glimpse of knife she was hell scared and want to scream and ran from that study room .

He was staring at his knife and grinning .
'Its been a long time I used this knife , I'm thinking now it's time to use this ' said evilly . He was moving his knife in a way of pendulum as he was hypnotising Bondita . Bondita was horrified , her face was dried up by crying continuously . She want to scream want to call her savior her 'Pati Babu' , she was helpless her one wrong move can stake her life .

' Let me go ! Please let me go , Leave me .. Pati Babu ' Her words were breaking while saying , crying helplessly .

' Shh Shh ' He put his finger in her lips and shushed her . He caressed her hair and made her look into him .

' Though you're weak in studies but you are a good girl and I will teach you at any cost ' He wiped her tears and cupped her cheeks . His moved made her uneasy .

' Now start writing at slate , I will not leave you untill 5:00 PM ' She wants to says no and want to run away but she couldn't . He once again hold her hand and make her write in slate with his hand and he told to repeat the alphabhets which he was making her write.

This all things were making her torturous but she can't do anything . While making her write he started caressing her shoulder and arm repeatedly . She felt bad and cried non stop but it was no use and was doing her task which he commanded .

While on the other hand , Anirudh was at Saudamini's house for taking care of her . He was in Saudamini's room sitting beside her in chair while she was lying in bed . Her wrist and head was covered by bandages .

' Ani - Anirudh, You are here na ? ' She mummers while getting up from bed acting as she is very weak from inside .

' Mini why are you getting up , Doctor said you need rest so don't wake up and I'm here only you don't to worry ' Anirudh holds her wrist and she interwines her hand with him tightly .