The Wrong Guy

Cheese in the Trap

Fanfic

(pt7)

The cold wind shivered thru Bryns body as she stood looking at the lights of her brother car fade. She contemplated calling Inho but she felt a bit awkward after the kiss with him. It was hotter than before. She shivered again but this time it had nothing to do with the cold. She blushed and turned to go into her building when a hand went around her waist. She smiled and said

"The liberties you take Mr Baek..."

But the voice that answered her was not the one she expected..

"Stay still,if you don't want me to hurt you right here!"the sneaky nasty voice of Oh Young Gon said slimily. She struggled automatically,and a cloth covered her mouth and she breathed in the foul fumes of something that engulfed her lungs. Young Gon looked wildly around to see if anyone had seen what he had done. The area was deserted. Quickly he lifted her up and walked to his car parked in the dark alleyway. He drove off into the night with a nasty grin on his face. He was going to make sure he kept this one. Nobody was going to take her away.

****

The alley wasn't deserted as Youngon first thought. Hunched over behind a garbage disposal was the huge figure of Sancheol. He had gone there to puke. Blearily out of drunk eyes he saw a man struggling with a woman,trying to put her into his car. At first he was going to say something but then a wave of nausea came over him and he turned away.

****

Inho walked quietly up the street to his building. He felt at peace. He had made a decision about him and Bryn. And whether she liked it or not he was going to confess to her. He was going to make her his. He stood letting the cold air fan his face. He took a deep breath and moved to go inside when he heard a phone ringing.  He frowned and looked around him. He knew that ringtone. It was annoying as hell and he'd told Bryn multiple times to change it. But she wasn't anywhere around but her phone was lying on the ground. He quickly picked it up and as he did a shiver went up his spine. A premonition of some sort making him feel that something was horribly wrong.

"Hello?" he answered

"Inho! Are you with Bryn? I've been calling for an hour now!!" said the annoyed voice of Bryan.

"Dude I found her phone outside of our building,are you saying you haven't spoken to her in a hour?" Inho said panicked.

"Bryan hang up! I'm going to the police!" and he switched off and sprinted off in the direction of the police station. At the station they looked at him weirdly.

"Sir,one hour isn't enough time for us to go out on a wild goose chase. Maybe your friend lost her phone and haven't realised it yet?"

Inho huffed in irritation and just left. The police man shook his head. Inho walked out of the station and went back to the building. He rubbed the back of his neck. He heard someone stumbling and looked up and saw SangCheol.

"Inho did you see Oh Youngon, I hoped to get a ride with him. He had a girl with him, She looked drunk. Haha. "Said the big man.

Inho looked curiously at him..

"Sunbae,why did you think the girl was drunk?" he asked

"Youngon was lifting her...but Inho I think it was Bryn.!"....and he opened his eyes wide as Inho grabbed his collar.

"Are you sure?.Show me where exactly!!"

One hour after Inho paced the office of the corner of the convenience store. They were waiting for the cctv footage. He was scared but was keeping his cool. He hoped he found Bryn b4 anything bad happened.