Her Brother is Here

Cheese in the Trap

FF(pt5)

The day dawned bleak and rainy. Bryn was hustling to get out of the house before the rain came down. But as she stepped out of her building it came down in sheets. She hailed a taxi and sat quickly. She could walk but it was so windy a umbrella made no sense. School was chaotic as usual.

"Ya did you get your paper back from Prof. Woo?"asked Min worriedly. Bryn shook her head and went on writing in her schedule book. She had four exams today. Each one lasting three hours. Thank goodness on her exam days she got the night off from her job. The bell rang and she stood up quickly to get to the classroom early. She didn't want to reach late..she liked to browse her paper before she start. But as she moved off a hand grabbed her and turned her around. She spun surprised,it was Inho. He had a soft smile on his face.

"Good luck!" she blushed as quite a few students had stopped to look at them.

"Thanks"she said softly. He released her hands but he dipped his head so swift and dropped a soft sweet kiss on her lips. She gasped and looked at him with wild eyes! But he winked at her and walked off whistling leaving her in a daze with her hands on her lips. Min said nothing but pushed her in the direction of the classroom. But she was smirking.

All her exams passed in a daze for Bryn. She kept playing that damn little kiss over and over in her mind. Does this mean that they were dating now? She was confused. He confused her!

*******

Inho played the piece over. He was a bit frustrated with it. He knew something was missing. Just a little thing. He played it over and he thought about Bryn and her smile and the surprise on her face from his kiss. He had seen her in the campus lot and had just needed the contact. It amazed him really. He had never had these feelings for someone until Bryn. He wanted to make her smile and keep her safe. He got absurdly angry at her when she did things to harm herself. He wanted to keep her with him always. The music swelled from his fingers into lilting sheets and travelled down the halls of the music campus. The students around stood transfixed by it. Their Professor came out and saw the amount of them just standing and listening to the piece. He smiled. Inho Baek was going to make a huge comeback. As the piece came to and end Inho breathed out. Finally he had hit perfection. He stood up and quickly cleared up. He was going to meet Bryn before she left.

*******

Bryn stood blearily in front of her school. She was finally done after nine hours of non-stop exams. It was late at night. She stepped back when the car pulled up in front of her. She looked warily on until a smile split her face as she saw it was her brother Bryan. Her parents had passed away in a car crash and left her and her older brother. He was 8 yrs her senior. He had growed her up and now he had let her move out on her own for college but he shill popped up every once in a while to check up on her. He got out of the car and she smiled even wider proud of his looks. He was tall over 6ft,he had a short undercut that made him look like a kpop idol. He was so built his muscles bulged in his dress shirt. The girls passing were looking at him .

"Yaaa do you eat?? Why do you look so skinny?." he said...She laughed. He knew she could never look skinny..not with her short thick curvy shape.

"Well you kno..beauty like this only comes once every era"she teased and danced around him. He pulled her into a bear hug and lifted her off her feet. As he spun her and put her down she was laughing like a loon but her eyes fell on the blazing gaze of Inho coming up the stairs. She pushed her hair behind her ear unconsciously nervous. Inho walked directly up to her and said

"Didn't I tell you wait for me at the cafe?" She blanked...had he?..

Her brother was looking at Inho very Aggressively. Before there was a huge misunderstanding she decided to break the silence

"Inho this is my bro,Bryan.."and Inho face immediately calmed and he smiled and shook her brother preofferred hand.

"Why don't we all go get sumn to Eat?suggested her brother and they all left.