Defeated

Cheese in the Trap

Fanfic...

Pt8

Inho stood and watched as Youngon stuffed Bryn into his car and drive off. His face was carved in stone. The officer standing next to him was worried. This man looked like he was ready to kill. Bryan was sitting with his head bowed. He felt responsible for this. He should have made sure she went inside. Made sure she had locked her door.

"Fuckkk!!!!"he yelled suddenly and stood up and slammed his hand into the wall..

"I should have made sure my sister was safe...What kind of fucking brother I am!"he shouted. Inho walked over to him and put his hand on his shoulder.

"Bryan we will find her don't worry...we'll get her back safe" he hoped he was right.

*****

In the room time had run out for Bryn. She had woken to her hands and feet chained. She could drag herself to the bathroom where she threw up. The chemical had played havoc with her stomach. But while she had been alone for hours she could now hear footsteps coming down the hallway. Heavy steps with dark intent. The door burst open and a very drunk Youngon walked in

"Jaigiya!!...Were you very alone without me?" he wasn't even making sense. He had a container with him that made Bryan tummy growl. She was hungry. Which was good. She would eat to keep her strength.

"Oppa bought you food...Fry chicken. You love that don't you?" he slurred.

He gave her the bag and a drink. Bryn took it and ate. She wasn't dumb. She had seen lots of serial killer shows and the one thing she felt they did wrong was reject food. Then when they tried to get away they fainted for lack of food. While she ate Youngon looked at her silently.

He moved suddenly causing her to jump. He got unto the bed and sat behind her. He braced her from behind and he pulled her hair tie out of her hair. Letting her long black hair fall. He thrust his hands thru it and pulled her head back until her neck was arched for him and he bent his head and smelled her inner neck. He pushed his tongue out and licked from the top to bottom. She shivered in disgust. And not able to hold back she slapped him with her free hand. He drew back

"You fucking bitch! "And he slid his hands down to her arms and pulled her up and thrust her unto the bed. He came over her and held her down pinning her under him. He was excited. He liked how she was fighting him. She kicked out and if he hadn't been expecting it he would have been in trouble. He caught her foot and prised it open and got between them. Youngon had no intention of doing anything to her. He just wanted her to KNOW he could do what he wanted to her. He got off her and sneered at her.

"Get up and clean up your mess"he said.

He walked out of the room and locked it. He had a few more things to get and he would be set. He hadn't come to a decision of what he was really going to do to her yet.

*******

Bryn cleaned up herself and tried to catch her breath. She didn't know what Youngon was going to do to her and she didn't know how to stop him. She was so scared. She walked around the small dank room looking for anything to use to escape but it was empty.  She say down on the bed and the tears came. She felt weak and tired. Silently the tears ran down her eyes.

********

Inho was frustrated and wanted to hit someone. Nobody knew where Youngon was. All leads had failed. They had ran the licence plates on the car but it was a stolen car. The night had passed and now it was midday. They had no idea what Bryn was dealing with. He was so tired. He had finally gotten Bryan to take a nap. He sat down and put his head in his hands, He felt defeated. Would they reach her in time?