Stalker Alert

Cheese in the Trap
FF(pt6)
Oh Young gon stood in the darkened pathway at the campus and watched Bryn,Inho and some random guy walk away. He was pissed. Why did he always have to encounter those crazy men around the girls he liked? First it was Jeong. Now Inho. Couldn't they leave his girls alone?! He knocked his fists against his forehead over and over trying to numb his thoughts.
Bryn Lee had served him at the club. She had smiled all the time with him. She had even helped him get a taxi when he got drunk. And the next day at school she had even asked him if he was fine and gave him a hangover tonic. She obviously liked him. But now there she was going with other men...he would have to teach her a lesson. He had to show her who was better for her. Him! Those other guys were never going to treat her as well as he. This time he wouldn't be made a fool. This time he would plan things out better and then he would be able to be with Bryn forever.
*********
They sat at the table enjoying the food. Bryn loved Tonkatsu....she was stuffing her mouth with it until her brother saw her and started laughing
"Ya how can you eat that much!...You will choke take your time.!"
Inho was watching her in horror. She shrugged and continued chewing.
"Inho shi...I'm sorry you will have to deal with her craziness,will you be ok?!" her brother blurted out
"Oppaaa!!! Are you insane???"she screamed embarrassed. But Inho put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her into him.
"It's okk...I like my women healthy!" He smirked. Bryn spluttered. They were going to make her choke. And both her brother and Inho fell apart laughing at her. She scowled at them and stood up...
"I'm going to the washroom!" she yelled and walked off. Bryan laughed and nodded to Inho
"Maybe you should go after her...She is very bad tempered!" Inho smiled and said
"I can handle her.."and he stood up and went after Bryn.
She was walking rapidly towards the bathrooms. He ran and caught up with her..he caught her hands and pulled her around. But she tugged her hands out of his and backed up. Immediately Inho frowned.
He walked until he had her backed up in a corner. Her breath hitched and he could hear her breathing hard . It made him feel good when she seems bothered. He knew it was his closeness . He leaned down until she was enclosed in his arms. He dipped his head and whispered his lips against her ear. She gasped and trembled. He bit her softly and she jumped visibly. He couldn't hold back. He grabbed her mouth with his and kissed her hard. His movements were so sensual she shuddered. His tongue was deep inside her mouth and suddenly it wasn't enough for him he wanted more. He wanted to bury himself whithin her.
But he pulled away instead. Turned her around an pushed her towards the bathrooms. And he briskly walked into the cold night air.
***************
Oh Young Gon stood in the checkout line of the hardware store. The clerk was looking at his items weirdly. He had Duct tape, rope and tie straps. He smiled and his face crinkled nicely.
"Plumbing project..hhaa"he said...and the clerk just nodded.
Nervously he walked out the store and went to his car. He threw the stuff in and got in. He had a place all sorted. His brother was repairing a building. It was empty right now they were waiting for materials. He had already prepped one of the rooms. She was going to love it...Bryn would be happy and safe with him. He was going to protect her. He tapped his steering wheel in time to the music.

FLASH BACK TO THE FIRST ENCOUNTER BETWEEN YOUNG GON AND BRYN

The steps up to her next class were steep. She was out of breath. Clearly Bryn realised she needed exercise! Suddenly someone took her bookbag off her shoulder and ran up the remaining steps. When she reached at the top she saw it was Oh Young Gon. Warily she watched him. Last year he had gotten in trouble for stalking and she knew to keep away from him. But last night he had come to the Bar she worked at and had gotten so drunk nobody wanted to help him cuz of his rep. She had felt sorry for him outside in the cold sitting on the ground so she had hailed a taxi for him. Maybe he was helping her now because of that.
"Thanks..but I didn't need help!"and she smiled to soften the harsh words.
He just smiled back at her and handed her back her bags and left. She was relived,she couldn't deal with his CRAZY.

Young Gon Pov
He saw Bryn struggling to get up the stairs with her heavy bag. So he took it for her and walked quickly up the stairs. He turned around just to see the thankful look on her face. But she was frowning at him. Why?? What had he done wrong? Didn't she tuck him up Last night into a taxi and gave him a kiss and sent him home? Why would the taxi driver say that to him? He had woken up when the taxi driver had touched his shoulder. The man had proceeded to tell him his girlfriend had put him in a taxi and paid his fair. When he had asked the man to describe her,he had realised the man was speaking about Bryn Lee. He knew she worked at the Club. He had been happy. Really if she had done all that for him she MUST like him. But here she was looking out out. He really had to teach her to be grateful to him.
Flashbacks of Young Gon pov...
.He was going to save her from the man that followed her but Baek Inho was there.
.He saw her door open and was going to see why but Baek Inho again!!
Young Gon game back to his senses. He walked away from Bryn.
*******
PRESENT TIME..
Bryn went back into the restaurant and sat with her brother. He smiled and said
"Inho seems like a pretty nice guy sis."
She frowned...
"Bryan it's complicated,I'm not sure what him and I are doing. But I like him" she added softly. Her Brother nodded. Eventually Inho came back and they finished dinner. When it was time to leave her brother said he would drop her off. Inho said goodbye to them. Bryn was disappointed he didn't come with them. Her Brother waved her off and she stood watching until the car disappeared. It was midnight. She suddenly felt a colldd breeze and she shiverred. Rubbing her hands she hustled to go in. But a warm arwhenm went around her and she smiled. But the person spoke she stiffened and fought to get  free.
"You should stay still before I have to hurt you ok" said the menacing voice of Oh Young Gon. The last thing Bryn was aware of was the piercing fear that want thru her body. She slipped into darkness as he covered her mouth with something foul smelling.