ーー✧✧ 0️⃣0️⃣3️⃣ ✧✧ーー

__________________
        I S A B E L L A
__________________

My . Legs . Are . Numb.
And that's not even the fun part. The fun part is that I'm not standing or worse driving.

I'm just sitting by a window seat , with my feets dangling , and watching the buildings, streetlights, cars, acres of field land pass by my window. By the way I'm counting the number of red and black cars passing by, because I'm super jobless and bored right now.

It's been three hours since I taped close the last cardboard box and loaded it in the moving truck. After that I got ready, rechecked the rooms and ultimately  said a last goodbye to Mrs. Lee , the only person I know in this city, who happens to drop by my apartment to help me packing. This lady is really an angel.

Hugging my plaid student backpack, I boarded the Daegu-Seoul bus two hours back. And there's still almost one hour before I reach Seoul.

At first I plugged my headphones to use music to pass time but forty five minutes of constant jamming had my ears on the verge of bleeding and head on the verge of aching. Then I tried reading some werewolf books on Wattpad , but with my concentration span of a toddler and the super-freaking-cheerful family behind my seat, reading lasted only fifteen to twenty minutes at most.

My last hope is the counting I'm doing right now. Till now five red cars, ten black cars and two flashy white cars have passed by. Though I don't know the names of most of the cars by I have acknowledged two ferrari cars till now, one bluish purple and another blazing red.

♡ー ー✧✧ー ー✧✧ー ー♡

Saying my emotions are messy is an understatement. It's in a complete disarray right now.

I'm excited because I'm gonna step down on Seoul land in another five minutes, I'm happy because I have a place to stay , but I'm afraid how will life turn out here , and also I'm worried because even if I have a part time job at Coffee Beans, I still have to find atleast two jobs to be able to pay Adam's bills.

A gush of warm air hits me, the moment I set foot on Nambu Bus Terminal. Since I didn't have any big bags of luggages , I didn't have to go to the other side of the bus to retrieve them.

The station were packed with people, some boarding , some waiting and some in ticket lines. As I walked out of the main gate of the teminal and reached the main road, I took out my the map to study but the blazing sun overhead was making it hard to stand at one position and read it.

Hauling a cab wasn't a tough job. AC cabs in Seoul aren't that expensive and my calculations told me I can afford it . I got in a cab , and the cool ac air inside was so damn soothing.

Seoul scenery are famous and now I know why . Thanks to the traffic, it took the driver almost and hour to reach Mr. Lee's house.

After paying off, I walked down the tiled pathway through the lawn and stood on the porch to ring the bell.
Seconds later faint footsteps became louder and the door was opened by a lady in her mid fifties with a pleasant smile.

"Hello ! You must be Bella . I'm Mrs. Park Jinjoo, Mina's sister.
Come in."ー the welcome was better than what I expected, because let's be honest I'm neither her relative nor someone who she knows. If anything I'm an uninvited guest, a burden and an extra mouth to feed before I start working.

As we walked in , after me pulling off my sneakers and putting on the slippers, I was greeted by a beautifully decorated living room .

A snow coloured long-island-corner sofa was in the middle of the room with cream and beige colour cushions. A medium sized chandelier with a modern twist was hanging from the false ceiling. On a beige colour carpet that covered most of living room floor, was a glass centre table, in front of the sofa . A large tv was hanging on the wall opposite to the sofa.

A man in his late fifties, was sitting on the sofa with a newspaper on his face. Seconds after we entered , he looked up from the headlines and focused on me.

"Honey . This is Bella, the one Mina called about. And Bella , this is my husband Park Sang-hoon . "ー Mrs. Park did the introduction.

"Hello Dear. Nice to meet you. Mina told us why you are here. Make yourself comfortable at our home. "

Wow ....this people are really nice and welcoming.

"I have two sons...." ー Mrs. Park started but was cut off by the sudden sound of footsteps that were rather hurried. Seconds later a laughing little boy rushed down the stairs and entered the room with a older one following behind.

The younger one had mischieve written all over his face while the older one had irritation and slight anger. The younger one took a stance behind the sofa, while the older one near the door. When they felt my presence, the rampage stopped and they focuses on me with confusion.

Mrs. Park sighed lightly and then started again, " As I was saying, I have two sons. This is my eldest son Jung-hoon, twenty two years old and in university . And that is the maknae , Ji-hoon , ten years old and in middle school. "

Jung-hoon and me greeted each other with a head bow as in Korean culture whereas the little one shook his open palm with a hello and a smile. It's been only few minutes and I already see Matt in him. Both of them, despite being strangers and non blood related, have so much in common, like greeting in western 'hi-hellos', or the toothy smile or just the innocence in their eyes.

"And boys this is Bella Adams. She's from Daegu. Your Mina aunty has sent her here to stay with us while she attends some important personal business here in Seoul......."ー she completed the introduction part and then turned to me again, "Bella your room is on the second floor, beside the boy's room. You can go up and freshen up before coming down for dinner."

Hey guys ,Is  this story becoming boring ?Please hang on a bit

Hey guys ,
Is  this story becoming boring ?
Please hang on a bit......twists and turns are on its way and are coming soon.....very soon.

Please vote and comment. They are support and encouragement to us writer, specially to the new writers.