ーー✧✧ 0️⃣1️⃣0️⃣ ✧✧ーー

__________________
I S A B E L L A
__________________

The sun was peeking through the ventilation hole and it's been around an hour since Jin left. I'm, sitting on the bed cross-legged, examining the potential of my weapon.

It might not kill these men, which I should be grateful for, but it can either make them faint depending on the solidity of the blow or worse just give a bump/bruise and a few seconds of headstart for me.

Amen to the first alternative.

It's good that I ate to my fill earlier and now that I'm resting, hopefully my battery gets stuffed with energy. People might think that I'm getting comfortable in this place, but it has to be only me who knows what actually I'm going through.

A completely white room and the lack of interaction was completely messing up my mind. I bet I look like a panda by now with all the eye bags and dark circles. My hair's the least tangly as it can be, with me brushing them with my fingers at least twice a day. Also the mental stress on how to get myself out and how Matt was, was eating me out.

After sometime, I hear shuffling again. Someone's coming.
I took the weapon, tucked it in the waist band at the rear of my jeans and walked up towards the door .

This time I wanted it to be hulk but seems like the universe had something against me. It was Jin again.
The door opened wide with a smiling Jin standing on the other side. Behind him , there were two other guard along with hulk. Seems like they have taken extra measures to keep me from escaping.

"Let's go ...."ー my face beamed a smile thinking that finally they are gonna release me after realising that I'm useless to them, but it never lasted a complete second, "....the boss wants to talk with you. "

Knowing that with four grown up men sticking around I can't run far , I decided to comply and sprint to action when the situation deems opportunity. We walked down the corridor, then up the stairs and entered the living room. It's day time and the room is all clean and shiny. I wonder how much labour does it take to make a room like this big, look spotless.

I think I was holding up too long in admiring the surrounding because the next second I heard Jin saying, "com' on girl. Keep walking . He has too little of a patience to wait . Later you will have all the time in the world to look around. "

What the hell does that mean ?

This was the locus I could reach last time, and by the looks of it, it's not gonna be same this time. Treading on the heels of Jin , we all walked out of the huge wooden doors - which I couldn't pass last time - and came out into a beautifully designed huge foyer. At the right wall there was a majestic imperial staircase leading to second floor and on the opposite wall there's another open door that gave me a tiny view of what was inside ー a kitchen . The marble floor, the steps of the stairs and even the stool with the flower vase was as shiny as a kohinoor . There's even a not-so-small lounge area made in the space between the two staircase. And the most magnificent of all has to be the big crystal chandelier hanging from the centre of the ceiling.

 And the most magnificent of all has to be the big crystal chandelier hanging from the centre of the ceiling