ーー✧✧ 0️⃣0️⃣8️⃣ ✧✧ーー

__________________
I S A B E L L A
__________________

Somewhere between dusk and late evening, I jolted awake, looking around me . It took me seconds to remember where I was and the churning feeling in my stomach came back again.
My throat felt dried up . I felt so thirsty .........and scared.

But nothing changed. Things remained same . For hours nobody came to check up on me or bring me food. Are they planning on killing me off starvation, even before I put up a fight against them?

I arranged the pillow behind my back and tucked my knees under my chins. My arms encircled the knees as I let my eyes roam around in the white room. I didn't turn on the light , and let the moonlight from the ventilation hole , be my guide.

Without any judging eyes around me, the tears started falling piter-pater.
I was seriously scared . Scared of my future .
And worried. Worried for the only family I have left. My parents are long gone and now the only person who is waiting for me , isn't anywhere near me.

Almost three days and I haven't got a ounce of my brother's news.

What in God's world , did go so wrong that I'm trapped here ? Was it my fault or just my fate's twist ? Will I ever be able to see my brother again ?

I'm hungry, I'm thirsty, I'm afraid or rather terrified and even after being unconscious for an unknown amount of time, I'm tired. I don't know for how long I kept crying and staring at the whiteness but ultimately I fell asleep.
This time not induced but naturally.

ーーーー✧✧✧✧✧✧ーーーー

Around midnight, I woke up again, this time due to noises behind the door. The door open and a tall silhouette stood by the door. There was something in his hand. Not a knife but also not food.

I scooted away hurriedly to the farthest corner of the bed , which wasn't much farther, and packed the blanket around me. "Don't come near me or ...... or I will bite you !"

As the door closed behind him ,he raised up his hands up in surrender and walked inside where the moonlight fell on his face.

Oh ! He's Devil's friend , the one with full lips and broad shoulders.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you. I'm here just to treat your wounds."ー he said.

"How lucky of me to get superfast aid !" ー I murmured sarcastically.

He walked up and sat himself at the bed side. As he opened the the box, I scooted over really slow . He took a the cotton soaked with saline water and started cleaning the scratches and cuts from last night. Though they were old with dried blood stains, but it stung like a bee .

He blew lightly along with the dabbing, and then moved on to applying a cream on the wounds.

"What is your name?"ー he asked. Though, the gun in his pocket tell tales, but his voice wasn't anything near cruel and harsh. It had a tune and calmness in it. I don't know why but I just couldn't ignore his voice.

"Isabella Adams "ー my voice was at it's lowest note, but it didn't really mattered in this soundless environment.

I don't know if he smiled 'cause he liked my name or the fact that I answered without any fight. Anyways the smile was so much calm and contagious. And so this was the first time I smiled after being brought to this hell hole.

"Are you going to shoot me, if I ask you a questions?"

"Depends on the question ."ー he replied after placing a waterproof bandaid on my elbow.