ーー✧✧ 0️⃣1️⃣2️⃣ ✧✧ーー

__________________
        I S A B E L L A
__________________

While my relatively useful brain was busy coming up with reasons as to why these sick killing people need speciafically me to accompany them to some crazy old event when they can get any sucking whore or other girls to do that, with a swift wrist movement the devil ordered someone to bring something from the table.

V got up and came back with a blue file. He handed it to devil and sat back casually with his thighs apart .

God his beautiful chiseled face with that sharp jawline and his styled rich-golden blonde hair, was sexy as hell. But then again all the men in this room are same.

After an lengthy half-an-hour long questioning related to the blue file, which happens to be my detailed background check, I was allowed to leave.

Several conditions were put up on my stay here by the boss himself. Like the 24×7 security outside my room, which to my utter delight was not the white cell, or like the no outside communication and contact for me.

Jin lead me down the marble staircase , back to the second floor , where after passing by three similar doors we came to a pause at the fourth doorstep.

He pulled out a modern mastercard from the breast pocket inside his coat, and tapped it across the modern lock held on the door.
The view behind it was great . It was a contemporary luxurious bedroom with a queen bed, wall mounted LCD television , famous Indian carpet on dark-brown hardwood floor and well designed interior furnitures. The room showed an overall theme of grey&white and had a balcony which was then guarded by huge glass doors and velvety grey curtains.

'Maybe I can try breaking that glass for an escape '

This kind of room usually have a 'blow the mind away' type effect on people from my class but walking in this mansion for the last few hours reduced the effect on me.

"This will be your room all through your stay. Don't even start wasting your energy in attempts to escape because that's not gonna happen without our grant. The imported glass doors are unbreakable and would be locked throughout, this door " ー he pointed towards the entry door that we haven't yet passed , "....has three keys - with the three chiefs in the house- and there will be guards outside this door ....... always. "

The amount of warning the last air-quoted word held can never be not taken lightly.

I didn't have enough energy to rebel now. Few hours of solid sleep and food was the most important need of my system right then. So with just a silent obedient nod I was almost able to enter the room.
Focus mainly on the word - almost.

His large palm on my right shoulder made me stop my steps and turn around. He sighed and then swiftly raised my hoodie midway from behind to snatch away the weapon I was hiding there.

'Shit ............ Sorry for cursing luck.'

"Being oversmart with the us ain't gonna take you anywhere.

Even without any direct connection and due to just some super indirect means you were brought here among us , which I guess you are not happy about , so somewhere there's a tiny bit of sorry I feel for your condition. Thus , let me give you an advice which if you follow might as well help through your days here ー 'just follow the rules and orders , without trying to escape ' "ー a few seconds of pause maybe to judge my reactions and facial expressions, and then he continued ".....because all your plans would somehow fail and would definitely lead to severe punishments from Jungkook ."

With that he left and in the silence of the halls I heard the metallic wheels turn as he locked my door from outside.

I walked across the room and stopped in front of the closet - which surprisingly had already been stocked with cloths of my size - to grab a matching light purple sweatpant with its purple tank top , and a new pair of underwear.

The bathroom was no less of a beauty but I was too swirled up in my own disturbing thoughts to take few seconds and gawk on the designs. I placed the new cloths in a basket and my three-days-old worn cloths in a separate basket, before walking into the glass chambers for a warm shower.

No matter how hard I scrubbed my back and limbs , causing them to form bruises , or tried to distract with the vanilla smelling shampoo in my hair , but the self-depressing thoughts stopped at none.

Tears started to run down my face, as screams left my lips. This high class Mansion maybe had soundproof walls or maybe not but that never came into my mind . I cried hard and loud for myself, for my luck , for my parents and Matt, for my best friends and for all the things that had happened since last year.

A four more days and it would have been dad's birthday. Every year we used to celebrate all the birthdays and anniversaries together . All six of us - my whole family ,my best friend and and Matt's bestie Mark - used gather up in our living room and enjoy the special night with mom's special dinner , forgetting the world and it's worries just for the few hours of a night.

My parents always used to be proud for their love for children. Matt was their only blood-child but no one could ever differentiate between own&adopted based on their treatment for us. Mark, Mira and me never got a cent less of a love than Matt.

Mom dad informed me that I was adopted the moment I learned the meaning of that term . They said that hiding facts were not in their teachings but being adopted doesn' make me any less of their own blood. Even at the age of twenty , they never stopped giving me birthday presents and goodnight kisses. The smell of mom's famous cookies and the sound of dad's hearty laugh at his own jokes , can never ever fade away from my senses.

And the more I think of them , the more it hurts . No matter how much I cry or scream within this tiled wall, the pain in my heart never faded.
I miss my parents so damn much. And now in their everlasting absence, the only responsibility they bestowed upon me , was not being carried out. They always used to make us promise that in this world , no matter what we siblings will always look after each other.

'Mom - Dad why did you leave ?? I miss both of you so much . Daddy , your Princess is so sorry for not being beside Matt . Please come back......come back to me. I need both of you back '

Hey guys,
Wrote a little 'emotionally weak' Bella moment. Hope you all are liking my work. Constructive criticism and news ideas are warmly welcomed.

Please vote 🌟 and comment before turning the page .