ーー✧✧ 0️⃣1️⃣1️⃣ ✧✧ーー

__________________
I S A B E L L A
__________________

What are the chances that you get kidnapped by the most feared gang in the whole nation when you don't know more than five people in the world and you have been the good little princess that parents always dreamed off.

The chances are next to nil.

And yet I happened to be in the same exact situation. All this time I assumed that some rich psycho freak just picked me up from street and would hopefully release me when they reckon me useless. But look where my luck got me.

The men infront of me , who let me tell you again were super hot , started to introduce themselves. Heard of them in newspapers and TV reports but being introduced by themselves was something else.
"Hi ! I'm V . 24 years old and the second last in the age list with Jungkook being the last. ー said the man with rich golden blonde hair. His baritone voice had a playfulness in it. He seemed a happy-go-lucky boy.

"Hello ! I'm 24 years old Jimin. "ー said the silver blonde headed guy. The smile on his face will never say that he belongs to this bloody world.

The boys kept introduction going but my mind tuned out the voices. My insides were crumbling down along with the confidence and the plans that I formed bit by bit.

The bold lettered stories on the front pages of every newspaper and the way reporters narrated these particular seven men kept flashing in my mind. My mom and dad used to be very keen on keeping themselves updated on daily news. So dad used to read out the headlines to mom, at the breakfast table, while she cooked breakfast .

This seven men were nothing but monsters, specially the boss. He was the Satan himself. Not only does Korea but all the nearby eastern countries fears BTS. Black Thunder Strikers.

I never went through the newspaper pages . So despite having heard of the names of the members from dad's morning tales, the names never had faces to it in my database.

Zoned out in fear, I never realised that the introductions had stopped. Well I don't have to worry about missing out the names b'cause there was no one that doesn't know them.

I was shaken out of my trance by Jin. His slightly enlarged eyes were worry filled as he scanned my face.
"Why are you crying ? Did Suga scare you that much ?"
The mentioned yellow blonde man had a smirk on his face.

With my palms tightly pressed against each other, I spoke out the only meaningful sentence, that my mind could form.
"Please just let me go. Pl-please ." ー I begged. I did the only second last thing my dad taught me not to do .

I know most of the people, including my parents , would just shook their head in disappointment at how easily I threw out my pride and begged. But newsflash people, when you are trapped in the most secured mansion of the nation with seven monsters and their killer troop, and you have a semi-dead brother waiting for you at a hospital, then you have to move aside everything and do things that you deemed you would ever do.
Atleast I'm gonna do use every single tools and opportunities, and try to make the impossible , possible, even if I have to beg or act or kill.

The running tears never ceased , as I kept my head down. Honestly at this point, I don't know how to describe the fear and helplessness I felt, but my brain felt empty and my body numb.

Jin shifted beside me , maybe due to anger. Someone got up and came near me which caused me to flinch back, but when the blurness reduced, it turned out to be Jimin, handing out a black handkerchief.

That's so nice of him .....to kidnap someone and then offer a handkerchief like a gentleman .

I finished rubbing off the tears and when it was certain that the turbulent river isn't coming out soon, someone spoke up.

It was Namjoon. " Well let's get the first thing cleared off. You are not going out of this place anytime soon...... " ー my heart fell in my stomach as the not-so-secured tear dam started to crack, "....and you are going to stay here in the room provided and work as the boss wants. "

My heart slipped down to my toes and broke with a thud. The imprisoned part was worse enough , but the working part was worst. Some things started happening , which was maybe entering the first stage of hyperventilation, as I got up abruptly and bolted for the door.

Seconds away from the doorknob, and a loud bang went off. The noise was familiar and it immediately paused every single movements in me. I stood there frozen with tears streaming down, as somewhat time later I felt a hand grip my arm and pulled me back to the sofa.

It was Jin.

I sat there , unmoving, with my palms clasped yet again. Only this time I ain't gonna beg or cry . I took five wholesome minutes to let the panic wash away and calm down .

This is the second time when a bullet missed when they could have easily put it into me with their eyes closed. That told me something.

It's either I'm too precious to be killed or the job they are gonna give me is too precious for casualties. Either way they won't kill me. No use of running away so let's start strategizing against the enemy. Dad once quoted "keep your friends close and enemies closer." Let's act to cooperate.

I soaked off all the tears with Jimin's handkerchief , which was still tightly clasped in my hand, and then after a sigh I sat up straight ready to hear their bullshit.
"So....what is this work you need me for ? "

Namjoon's brows shot up with little amazement, the boss had a smirk while the others just kept a straight face.

" An very important event is going to be held on Saturday. You are going to come with me as my companion. Never talk or interact unless given permission. Just smile and never let that goody two shoes impression fade away. " ー Jungkook, a.k.a the boss spoke up this time, with his cold stone face back on.

I never gonna admit it out front but it actually took me three whole seconds to look past his sexy manly voice and register the words. It was an infuriating realisation but I tried my best to keep up the composed-fearless demeanour.

'This evil prick wants me to be an object by his side . A showpiece to show off his status and power . But a showpiece nonetheless. '

Hey my lovely and patient readers,Sorry for being so late

Sorry for being so late. Senior life in college is definitely one of the hardest and time consuming job in the whole world.

But I know I must have disappointed you all . As an apology I wrote this chapter even in between my exams. It's currently 12:13 am now and I have an exam tomorrow from 8:30.
So u all can tell that I'm working and please accept the apology.
Anyway thanks you all for the views and likes. A special thanks to @Thatdepressedchic for all those sweet comments.

Read, vote 🌟 and comment you all .

Vote target for next chapter update = 5🌟