ーー✧✧ 0️⃣1️⃣9️⃣ ✧✧ーー

__________________
I S A B E L L A             
__________________

I knew nothing of this place. I kept my eyes trained on my surroundings, and kept a note of the things passing by. Incase I had to return back or more like stomp and then run back.

But all ways vanished away, when the stranger pulled me to a corner. Looked like the back portion of the building, with the fire exit door in my view. I was ready to sprint any moment when a voice paused me.
"Sorry for dragging you away like this. "

Turned out this wasn't a stranger. Not even close. He was someone dear to me. But in a very different way he indeed felt like a distant off stranger. 

I got trapped in between the wall and him. I was staring at him unknowingly, when he smiled . I was low key annoyed for this stunt and wanted to express that, but decided against it.
"Why did you bring me here Jack? Mr. Jeon won't be too happy if he gets a smell of this small get together. You know that right?" ー I was indeed tensed and traces of pure annoyance audible in my words, because an alarm went off in my head that said that, it won't take much time for those mafia dogs to hunt me down and take me back to their master, who would probably take my head off as a punishment.

"Sorry Isa. It won't take much time . I promise . There's something I must say tonight before it's too late and I lose you completely. "

The sudden use of my old nickname took me off guard. It was pleasant to hear it again. But no time to relish that.
"What's so important that you couldn't wait and had to kidnap me. "

"I know why you are with that man . Jeon Jungkook. There's no way you met him and got acquainted so well that he bought you to an underworld event. He has hold you captive right ? You are forced to be here tonight. Yes or no ?"

I don't know how he knew that or drew that conclusion. But it was spot on. And that made me tear up. I felt an unknown gush of relieve and before I made more of a mess out of myself, I nodded in agreement to his words.

He held out his gaze at my face and after a moment of calculating something in his mind, he murmured a 'I knew it' and cursed himself multiple times.

Before I could have opened my mouth, he spoke up again.
"Okay. So now you have to listen to me Isa. Make a permanent note of what I'm about to say, in your mind, and follow it religiously if you want to get your freedom. And save your brother. There's gonna be another event  just a week after, and it's gonna have reporters and media . After he finishes introducing you, right an hour after your arrival, at dot 9:30 excuse yourself and look for the first floor washroom. It would have a stall with 'under construction' sign. Go in that, lock the door and wait silently. "

Jackson paused and turned towards the corridor, when hurried footsteps started echoing somewhere near. And we both knew who were coming .

"Try to survive this week and while at it, keep your eyes - ears open and lips sealed. "

The footsteps were now within 10 meters. My heart started galloping because if he anyone saw us together , then we would more likely be dead before tomorrow sunrise. I  urged and pushed him towards the fire exit. If not now, then both us would like end up in a body bag, abandoned at some dark alley.

" Remember the codes are cut and kiwi together . "

With that he vanished behind the doors and I suddenly felt overwhelmed with some kind of aftershock.

I fell down on the floor, with my back against the wall and my arms trying their utmost best at holding me close to myself, before I start falling apart.
Those few tears from earlier, that had dried up until last second, had now summoned a large troop of them. I had most probably resembled more like a child lost at fair crying for her parents , than a woman who was surprised and at the same time disappointed at her own luck and life.

Precisely one minute after Jackson's departure, I heard multiple running footsteps coming to an abrupt halt near me.  Even though I didn't feel like moving yet I did. I looked up, rubbed some tears off and saw a lot of men. One of them being Jimin and the rest unknown.

With something odd swimming in his eyes, he crouched down to my level,  took out a clean grey handkerchief from his front pocket and started cleaning my tears.

One of his minions called someone and said a 'found her'.

Please vote 🌟, comment and follow me