ーー✧✧ 0️⃣2️⃣1️⃣ ✧✧ーー

__________________
I S A B E L L A             
__________________

Days passed by painfully slow, a week at its completion.  Without someone to talk to or any work , boredom started to settle heavily within my days .

Boredom has always been the precise invitation for the brain to play, and let the self soak into a moments that seemed like months. So I let it in, and allowed my thoughts to float without any direction. Yet soon enough they found their paths towards the ones I used to love and the ones who left me in this world.

Every idle second would take my mind to that one best friend I had, to that one perfectly happy family I had and to that blessfull life I had. I was more tired of the self depressing thoughts of how to survive.

The quiet days were idled away, sitting in an armchair near the most sunny window of the huge living on the ground floor.  With the permission given I would usually, most mornings, have my breakfast on that armchair while looking at the world outside those windows.

The mansion was no less than a battlefield itself, with men constantly going out or coming in or just practicing their skills on the huge mowned lawn outside. My eyes used to turn a deaf ear to the noisy violence  and glossed over the scenic peacefully gardens and the gravelled roads to outside.

Most of the days I watched the member busy with work, moving around in seriousness.
Jimin had shown some kind of interest when he saw me outside. I had told him that , it wasn't a rebel but a leisurely walk outside of the walls of my rooms with the head's permission. We had had small talks about random topics for the next few times we crossed path in this house, but then , maybe due to pressure of work or business or some other thing , I was disregarded as a rock .

I had also had split seconds of eye contact with the boss within this few days . Most of the time he seems to be working, cooed up in his office. He was seldom seen on the dinner table , his appearance outside of his cabin being lesser than the times I had come out of my room.

And let's get this cleared out of the way, that though given the permission, I was not a frequenter at the lower floors. The first day our of my room taught me that the space outside wasn't all warm and rainbows. Uncountable number of men, all dressed in depressing shades of dark , keep on moving in this house. The air was always tense and silence prevailed deeper than in the monasteries here. All were either working, going out for missions or returning ー some well, some injured and bleeding , if not practicing with each other .

That place gave goosebumps more often than the 'monster under bed'  had ever given any child .  Gunshot sounds could heard from the basement, front yard , backward or any place where those criminals felt like bored. I have had heard screams coming from the basement , the dark space where I was hold the just after my kidnapping.

So , even with that permission glooming over my head, I had felt better in the walls of that room. Some days during the evening , when the halls seemed less crowded, and the house felt airy , I came out. I would go into the kitchen, where there' an old lady constantly cooking up something, and fill a glass with juice to enjoy sipping while siting on a rocking chair by the wall-glass.

That day, when Mr. Jeon talked about that permission thing, even without meaning to I had smiled at him , forgetting all the words that had preceded. Both of our eyes fixed on each other, each of us taking in the other.
And surprisingly he had a pleasant response to my smile. He had smiled back , though it was crooked and tiny making it all seem like an illusion.

I was too happy to doubt anything.  To cross examine or argue at the sudden benevolence. His eyes were on me , taking in all my excitement, probably cooking up new plans to use me in his master plans. Yet I did dances of joy in my mind, happy to come of that room.

Never knew what was outside of that room. Never thought I would rather want to stay in that room than coming out and wander around within the mansion walls.

Just a plain filler chapter

Just a plain filler chapter. Please vote 🌟, comment and follow me.