ーー ✧✧ 0️⃣0️⃣6️⃣ ✧✧ーー

__________________
        I S A B E L L A
__________________

I had always aced maths in my classes, but with every passing second, I had lost track of my counting. It seems like it has been two day since I last saw my brother.

Two days ago when I opened my eyes, my body ached with pain and my head was filled with thumping herd of elephants. The whole combination was painful and I was ready to do anything for it to pass off.  After minutes of groaning in pain and pressing my forehead, I looked up to see my surrounding.

Believe me the first sight was able to chill my bones, even though it didn't had a spec of anything horrific or monstery in it. The room was completely white. The whole room, including the floor and roof, had padded white tiles covering every inch of it. There were no windows , but two doors one of  which lead to bathroom and other one to my freedom. Also there was a circular ventilation hole, of approximate 10 cm radius, at the topmost border of the wall on my right.

  At one side of the room there was a bed, a bedside stand, and on the other side there's a chair fixed to the floor, and guess what color was each ?
It's freaking white. Every damn thing in this room was white, even the bathroom and it's components.

The man who who hold me down during my kidnapping , who's name I still don't know, came last night to give me food. With the condition I'm being held in, I thought I'm a prisoner but the  food they are giving here was nothing near the watery tasteless ones given in jails.  The plate's filled with high quality rice , meat, stew and shockingly kimchi.

I have tried to rebel and shout at first but none of those worked on the hulk like men. I even tried the self-defense moved, my dad taught me, on that man , and was almost successful is breaking free. The keyword here is 'almost'.

  When that didn't work, I went against my esteem and even begged for some answers but all were fruitless.

Now, since I feel like I have all the time in this world , being locked up in a snapingly minimalist white room, I started brewing an escape plan.

One thing for sure is that the hulk is still outside this door. He could have killed me or anyway harmed me, but that didn't happened. So even if he has a gun in his belt, which I saw when he came to give food, he can't shoot me .

Now that's an advantage. And another thing, that's definitely gonna help me is the bathroom, which has locks on both side of its door and a marbel sink at its farthest corner.

ーーーーーー✧✧✧✧ーーーーーー

It feels like I have passed through almost an eternity just by sitting in this room.

Sometimes before, I had went to the washroom, to wash the cuts I got from my earlier attempt to escape. Things that I desired from that attempt was freedom and the things I got were a busted lip, purple bruise on my hands and scrapes on the knee.

Life sure is unfair.

There are so many things on my head right now, and I can't get an answer to any of the questions.
'how's Matt ?'
'are the Parks looking for me ?'
'Will my plan work ?'
'luck and me never really got along but I really wish it would become my bff this one time.'

Let's get on working on my second attempt to escape, because the sooner I start, faster I would to Matt.

I walked up to the door and set forth pounding my fist on it.  No answer came but I heard a faint shifting outside the door.

I smiled.

"Hey, there's something wrong with the sink....please come and see. "ー I never stopped pounding.