Chapter 15

(Honestly I think this chaper is really shitty, just to let you know. I am not happy about it.)

The next morning Harry wakes up by Maria. She told him that his parents want to meet him in the dining room, apparently its 1AM. Harry's sleep schedule is so messed up now, he went to bed at 12 yesterday, but he still sleeps till 1.

Harry got out of bed and got dressed fast because he was so hungry. He walked down the stairs only to hear his fathers voice, he walked quietly to the kitchen to get something to eat.

"Son is that you?" Harry heard his father shout.

Harry sighted and walked to the dining room with a bowl of cereal in his hand. He sat down and started eating.

"Good morning" his mother started saying.

"Morning" he muttered. Harry definitely did not want to start the conversation.

Harry's father cleared his throat, "So you're in a relationship?" he asked.

Harry hummed in response, eating his breakfast, well lunch.

One word, awkward.

Harry looked up at his parent who's looking at each other, wanting the other one to keep the conversation going.

Anne looked at her son, "you know, we really don't care if you're straight, bisexual or gay," she said.

Harry couldn't help smile appearing on his lips, but he looked down at the bowl of cereal so they wouldn't see it.

"The reason why we-I got angry is because you lied to us son"

Harry let out a laugh, "what?" They couldn't be serious.

"You could've just told us you were going out," Robert said.

"But you seemed pretty damn upset that I was out with a guy" Harry spat.

"I was just shocked" he shrugged, "I'm sorry"

And then there was an awkward silence. Harry was happy about their opinions, well their reaction could've been better yesterday. At least they weren't like those rich snobs wouldn't accept if their kid was gay and make them date someone on the opposite gender.

Like Harry would ever let that happen.

"Louis, if I remember right, seems like a great guy" Harry's mother smiled. "And that's why we want you to invite him to dinner here tomorrow so we can get to know him"

Harry raised an eyebrow, "really?" He needed to make sure they weren't joking.

"Yes" Harry's father answered with a smile.

Harry was unsure but, muttered a 'okay'.

He would talk to Louis when he went over. Harry and Louis spent almost every weekend together, as they couldn't be together at school.

**

Harry went over to Louis' house an hour after he had talked to his parents.

He met Lucy at the door who came with a numerous of questions about last night. He chose to just ignore her- Louis had told him to do that- but it didn't work because Gemma appeared and they wouldn't let him through.

Harry just stood there hoping Louis would come.

"Did you tell him that you loved him yesterday?" Lucy asked.

Harry would've blushed, but since it was she, he pulled a straight face. He was stronger than the two girls so he could've just lifted them away. Thankfully Louis appeared behind them, shocked as Harry was, pressed against the wall.