Chapter 7

It was Friday and Louis was sitting in class with Harry. They were having a test right now; it was going great for Louis, but for Harry not that great.

He was really struggling with this test, and he is still on question one. He forgot to study for it, but he couldn’t tell Louis this. He furrowed his eyebrows together and tried to concentrate.

Louis was now on the second last question, he looked up and saw that they had more that 30 minutes left. He looked back at Harry and saw him concentrating, Louis sighted, guess he didn’t really study like he told him to do.

The day went by fast; Louis and Harry didn’t talk to each other. Well Louis walked over to Harry after their second period was over but he just walked away when he came over to him, and Louis got a little hurt by that. He thought that they could be friends now. I guess not, he thought.

One good thing came out though, Louis found himself more confident around Harry, he didn’t stutter as much as he did when they started. God, that was embarrassing.

It was soon weekend and Louis had really fun, it wasn’t like the other weekends where you just sit home and do nothing. He visited his sister at campus, he met her friend, Gemma, and she seemed to be a nice girl.

The three of them even went out to dinner that night, Louis thought it was great but it one of the topics was uncomfortable for him.

///

“So how’s it going home, tutoring Harry and all?” Lucy asked.

“You’re tutoring a student? Oh you must be smart” Gemma smiled, and took a sip of her glass filled with champagne.

“Its not just a student, its Harry Styles” Lucy said, Louis blushing of hearing his name, not knowing why.

“He’s blushing! Does he have a thing for him or something?” Gemma said the last question a little lower but Louis could still hear her.

“I think so, he won’t admit it though,” the other girl answered.

Louis knew Gemma well now and the treated each other like siblings.

“Look, I do not have a crush on Harry and never will” Louis said unsure about the last part.

“Okay” Lucy said with another deeper voice, showing off her sarcasm.

Louis just rolled his eyes, pretending to not give a shit about Harry. But he really does not know, what if he gets feelings for Harry?

///

Monday morning Louis bumped into Harry on his way to his next period, so he decided to ask Harry the question he’d been waiting for to know the answer to.