Chapter 12

The next day Louis woke up feeling so happy, and he immediately knew why. He's going to spend the day with Harry.

Louis gets out of bed and walks down the stairs to find his mother sitting in the sofa watching TV.

"Oh you're late up today" she says, making Louis frown. He looks at the clock hanging on the wall and panics. Its 11:30, Harry must've called him.

He runs up the stairs and takes he cellphone from the charger and unlocks it.

He calls Harry, and he picks up after 10 seconds.

"Hi are you okay?" Harry asks.

"Yeah, I just woke up" Louis says

"Okay, when are you coming over?"

"I think I'll eat and take a shower and then I'm coming over" Louis says and smiles.

"Okay bye love" Harry says and hangs up, Louis mentally melting when Harry calls him 'love'.

Louis takes a quick shower and heads down to eat.

"Are you going to runs up the stairs in panic again or?" Jay smirks

"Sorry I forgot to do something" he answers his mother.

Louis goes to the kitchen and finds something to eat.

"What are your plans today, honey?" she smiles.

"I'm going to Harry's" Louis answers and takes a bite of his toast.

"You two seem to spend much time together now"

"Yeah we're good friends" Louis answers and looks away.

"Oh really? Just friends? That isn't what Lucy and Gemma told me yesterday" she grins.

Louis blushes and if it wasn't bad enough Lucy appears leaning against the doorframe.

"Hi" she says like she hasn't heard anything. Louis turns around and glares at her.

"What?" she asks.

"So he your boyfriend now?" Jay asks her son, making Louis blush.

"Well it is... We're j-just- err" Louis stutters like a madman.

"Yeah mum they are boyfriends" Lucy says and hugs Louis from behind.

Louis blushes even more.

"Then I'm happy for you guys" Jay smiles at Louis.

"I am too. You're almost all grown up" she squeals.

Lucy let Louis go and sits down on the chair beside her brother.

"Where's Gemma? "Jay asks and takes a sip of her tea.

"She's taking a shower," Lucy answers. Louis hurries to eat up his breakfast, and picks up his dishes and puts them in the sink.

"I think I'm going now" Louis says and looks at the clock.

"Have fun with your boyfriend" Lucy shouts

Louis rolls his eyes and opens the door. He drives to Harry's big porch and texts Harry to let him in.

Louis doesn't even need to knock at the door before Harry opens it, welcoming him in a big hug. Louis quickly wraps his arms around Harry's neck, pulling him closer. He let's the scent of Harry fill his nose.

"Hello love" Harry smiles.

"Hi" Louis says trying to calm the butterflies in his stomach.

"What do you want to do? My parents aren't home so its just you, me and the maids, but I told them to go home till 4."