Chapter 3

The weekend was soon over and Louis was on his way to school. He was a little excited and nervous for the tutor session today.

He had been bowling with his sister and her boyfriend on Saturday and on Sunday he went out with his mother and sister to eat. Louis had a great weekend, but now he was anxious. Though he is going to tutor Harry at his place today, he still didn't want to go to school.

The bell rang and Louis is sitting in class waiting on the teacher. Louis is sat in the front row, listening to what the teacher is saying.

The day went by faster than Louis had expected and he searched in his bag for some paper he had to give Mrs. Jenner when someone slammed his locker closed.

Louis jumped and got scared immediately, because Harry was the one who slammed his locker door shut.

Louis looked at Harry in fear, scared that he might hit him.

"So when do you want me to come?" Harry asked him smirking.

"W-what?" Louis asked, totally misunderstanding his question.

"When do you want me to come to your house?" Harry asked slower, holding back his annoying smile.

"You c-can decide" Louis answered.

"5 then" Harry said walking off.

"Okay" Louis said, but mostly to himself.

Then Louis was on his way out of school, suddenly forgotten about the paper he needed to hand Mrs. Jenner.

When Louis came home he ate dinner with his family and then he prepared himself for Harrys visit.

Five minutes past five there was a knock on Louis' door.

Louis immediately walked to the door, and there he was. Harry smiled and Louis gestured for him to come in. He walked inside and took of his shoes, "Nice place you have here" Harry said and looked around. "Yeah" Louis answered shortly.

The two boys were on their way upstairs when they ran into Lucy. When she saw whom it was she immediately had her head down and walked away quickly.

That was weird Louis thought when his sister walked away. She had never mentioned anything about Harry, is there anything Louis is missing?

When they came to Louis' room Harry sat down on Louis' bed, and made him comfortable. "Where are your books?" Louis asked Harry and closed his bedroom door.

"Oh I must have forgot" Harry said smiling; Louis let that slip away and found his books.

They both sat on Louis' bed; not too close, and Louis started explaining some of the simple tasks, when he sees Harry texting someone.

"Harry are you paying attention?" Louis asks looking up at him. Harry mumbles a 'yeah' and looks up at the task Louis is pointing at, then looks down at hos phone again. Louis sighs and continues, while Harry mumbles 'mmm' and 'yeah' here and there.

"Harry, please pay attention" Louis whined at Harry.

"Hey what's that?" Harry asked changing the subject, pointing at a picture at Louis' nightstand.

"That is a picture of me, my sister and my mum" Louis said quite annoyed.

Harry went quiet for a while, but suddenly stood up from Louis' bed and went to his shelf. He picked up a necklace and asked, "Why do you have a necklace in your room? Isn't that a little girly?" with a little laugh.

"It was my granny's" Louis answered looking down. So Louis had a necklace in his room, so what? He doesn't use it! Louis and Granny had a really special relationship and he really misses her.

"Aw, you are the sensitive type" Harry said and placed the necklace back on its place.

"Can we just go through this task?" Louis pleaded.

"Fine" Harry said and looked at the task they were working on. He finally pays attention until his phone rings and Harry answers it with a smile, and stands up from Louis' bed leaving him there.

"Hey, what's going on mate?" Harry answers his phone with. "Oh nothing" he says after a few seconds. Louis decides to give Harry some space while he is taking his 'important' phone call.

Louis walks to the kitchen and finds himself some water to relax. Harry really is a handful, he doesn't pay attention, he is on his phone all the time and he finds everything else in the world more interesting that Louis teaching him math.

"How's it going?" a voice interrupts Louis thoughts. He turns around and sees Lucy; "He is a handful" Louis answers and rubs his head like he has a headache.

"Yeah, that's what I thought" she said looking down.

"Am I missing something?" he asks his sister.

Harry suddenly appears and Lucy is gone.

"Do you want something? Something to drink maybe?" Louis asks the other boy polite.

"No, actually I need to go now" Harry says and turns around, on his way to find his shoes and the front door.

"But, we haven't got anything done" Louis says following Harry to the front door.

"I know. My bad, but something came up. Bye" Harry says and opens the front door.

"But-" Louis tries, but Harry's already gone. Leaving Louis there by himself.

"Yeah! That well" Louis said sarcastic to himself. He walks up to his room, removes his books from his bed before he collapses.

Louis wakes up around 11:00 PM and finds something to eat, focusing on being quiet if his mother and sister have gone to bed.

Then he takes a shower and goes to bed once again. Louis already wanted to give up on this whole tutor thing. It didn't even seem like Harry cared, Louis bets Harry wouldn't even give a shit if he didn't graduate. But if Louis gives up, Harry won't graduate and his principal will be disappointed, and that is the last thing Louis wants.

If Harry doesn't pay attention to what Louis wants to teach him on Tuesday he will go to principal Stewart. So maybe Louis is a little dramatic now, but he is impatient and he doesn't want to waste his time on someone who doesn't care.