Chapter 9

The Tutoring Project- Chapter 9

The weeks went by and Louis and Harry were doing fine. The two boys were friends but not in public because Harry didn’t want to loose his ‘image’.

Louis understood that, maybe he got a little hurt when Harry said that, but he got over it.

“Are you sure this is something everyone likes?” Harry asked his maid, Maria. Harry actually just recently found out that Maria was his main maid and she actually lived with in their house.

She was the one who was supposed to be Harry’s assistant, but since he never wanted one she took care of keeping the house clean.

“Yeah, for the fifth time, why are you so nervous?” she asked him.

“I’m not nervous! I just want it to taste good, I don’t want him to think that we don’t have good maids in here!” he said and took a peace of the snack Maria was making. “It tastes good”, Harry muttered.

Louis had decided that Harry needed an extra session since they would begin on something new. Maria got finished making the snack and Harry sat on the counter on his phone.

The doorbell rang and Harry jumped off the counter and opened the door where Louis stood.

“Hi,” Louis said and walked in and took of his shoes.

Harry answered with a ‘hello’ and they went upstairs.

It was only seconds after they opened their books; Maria came with the snack she made. And nearly an hour later Harry started to complain.

“This is so hard! How can you understand this?” Harry said and turned his nearly used office chair around to Louis.

Louis looked up from the book he was reading and said, “you know if there was an award of complaining, you would’ve gotten that”.

Louis stood up and walked over to Harry, “you know it’s not as complicated as you think” he said and showed Harry how to do it.

Harry sighted and went back to work, “do you want pizza?” he asked and wrote down the answer to the task he worked on.

Louis smiled, “we just ate up the snack your maid came in with”

“I know, but I’m hungry and her name is Maria by the way,” Harry said, him and Maria had gotten close since he found put that she lived with him. She was the sister Harry never got.

“I thought you didn’t know your maids names,” Louis smirked and pretended to read.

“I know our maids names’!” Harry said offended.

“Really? Name five of them.” Louis said and looked at Harry.

“Maria,” Harry started smiling. Louis already knew that Harry didn’t know more names. “Bob, Sara, John and” he paused “Peter”

“Yeah right! You found them up,” Louis grinned. He didn’t exactly know why but he felt like he could be himself when he’s around Harry, and that was what made him confident around him. That’s not all of it, Louis had even stopped his stuttering.

“I did not!” Harry said but failed and let his wonderful smiled cover his face. Louis just smiled and stared at Harry, he was beautiful. Harry was flawless, with his curly hair, eyes, lips, nose and jawline.

“What?” Harry asked, and Louis came back to reality. “Nothing,” Louis almost whispered.

Harry furrowed his eyebrows but went back the complicated math.