Chapter 2

Louis woke up next morning feeling nervous. He will know whom he was going to tutor. Louis lifted the covers off of him and went to take a shower.

After he got dressed he went down to eat breakfast with his mum, then he took his car and went to school.

The meeting was in first period so he went to his locker and got his books for second period, in case the meeting lasted long. Then he began to walk towards Mr. Stewart office. He was a bit early. Maybe he should wait? He looked at his clock it was almost 8.

Louis knocked on the door, heard a 'come in' and opened the door and sat down where Mr. Stewart said he could.

"Good morning, Louis. He is going to be here any minute."

"Good morning to you as well Mr. Stewart. I have to say that I am a little nervous" Louis replied and chucked nervously.

"Oh you are going to be fine Louis." He said smiling.

And in that second there was a knock on the door. Mr. Stewart stood up and opened the door for the student to come in. He looked down and sat on the chair that was furthest away from Louis. He still couldn't see his face because he looked down.

"Well here he is Louis! You are going to tutor Harry Styles. Do you know him? I'm sure you've talked." Mr. Stewart said, standing in between us.

Suddenly Louis couldn't get a word out of his mouth. He looked at Harry who was looking at his phone. He was going to tutor Harry. Harry Styles. How could this happen. He hates Louis. Maybe he was forced to this? Yeah it has to be that.

Louis was suddenly snapped out of his thoughts when a deep voice said something.

"I'm s-sorry?" Louis stuttered, then realized that he was alone with Harry.

"Ted said he would fetch tea, and meanwhile we could 'have a chat'." He said a bit rude.

"I'm s-sorry who's Ted?" Louis asked stuttering again, and mentally slapped himself. He really need to stop embarrass himself.

"Our principal, smartass" Harry answered and took up his phone.

"Oh" Louis said quietly feeling dumb. Everything happens so fast now, Louis can't get himself to say anything, and he is just fiddling with his thumbs wishing Mr. Stewart could just come in that door now.

"W-were y-you forced into this?" Louis asked Harry but couldn't bring himself to look him in his eyes.

Harry looked up from his phone only to glare at Louis, and his head snapped down to his lap.

Suddenly the door opened and Mr. Stewart came in with a mug in his hand. He sat down and took a sip off his tea, then smiled at the two boys.

"So let's start boys, shall we? The subjects Harry need help with is" Mr. Stewart said looking at some papers. 
"Math and Spanish, is that okay for you Louis?"

"Y-yeah I mean math is no problem, neither is Spanish." Louis said scratching the back of his neck. "But I think I need to look trough the books, you know so it can come back to my mind"

Harry snorted of the thought of Louis thinking he is so much smarter than him. Maybe Louis was smarter than him when it came to school, but with everything else, Harry was defiantly the smartest.

Harry was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Ted laughing. Whatever it was it couldn't be funny since it came out of that geek's mouth, Harry thought.

"Louis you will get the books you need and everything you need to go through," Mr. Stewart said standing up to give Louis the schedule and to go find the books.

"Meanwhile I'm gone you can agree on where the tutoring is going to be and how often" Mr. Stewart said before he walked out the room as Louis and Harry where once again left alone.

Louis looked at the schedule; him and Harry had to meet up at least two times a week.

"W-where do you want to be when we are g-going to-" Harry cut of Louis.

"Why do you always stutter? Do you have a problem or something?" Harry said chucking a bit.

Louis looked down as fast as he could, his cheeks becoming slightly red.

"Your place" Harry said quite bossy. "Anything else? How often do we need to meet up?" he asked.

"At least t-two times a week." Louis said trying not to stutter, but failed.

"Monday math at your place and Tuesday Spanish in lunch break" Harry said.

"Okay" Louis said and then Mr. Stewart came in with his books.

"You've come to an agreement?" He asked them.

The two nodded and Mr. Stewart said they were free to go.

"Finally!" Harry said relieved, while he stood up from his chair on his way out.

"Hey Harry!" Mr. Stewart said making Harry stop and turn around. "Watch your tone!" He said pointing at him.

"Whatever" Harry said storming out annoyed.

"Good luck with him Louis" Mr. Stewart said.

"Thanks. I'm going to need that" Louis smiled at him. "Have a good day Mr. Stewart" He said then left his office.

He was on his way to his locker when the bell rang. Then he just walked to his next class since he had his books in his hands.

He carried two extra books he didn't need for the class, but he didn't have time to go to his locker. He didn't mind.

The day went by slowly and Louis was on his way home. He made himself something to eat and then started doing his homework and prepare to the tutor session with Harry. He was pretty early, because they wouldn't start until next Monday, but he liked being early.

Suddenly there was a knock on his door. In came Louis sister Lucy. Lucy is his older sister, she is two years older that him.

"Hello brother!" She said sitting down on my bed, while Louis was sitting with his desk.

"Hey sis, how're you doing?" Louis asked his sister.

"I'm doing fine." She says excited, "but I want to talk about you! How is school going? You've got your eyes on someone?"

"School is going great! I'm going to tutor a student, starting this Monday and no I do not fancy anyone." Louis answered honestly.

"Tutor? Who are you going to tutor?" Lucy asked her brother.

"His name is Harry" Louis answered looking back at his English book.

"Harry? Harry Styles?" She asked.

"Yeah, his grades were bad and I didn't want to say no to my principal." Louis explained.

"Oh well, good luck! You could go to bed it's late" Louis' protective sister said to him. Louis glanced at the clock on his laptop it was 11 PM.

He went to the bathroom took a quick shower, brushed his teeth and went to bed. Louis has half of the preparing to his tutor sessions done now, so tomorrow he can have a break.