Chapter 13

“Do you think I'm scary?” Harry suddenly says. Louis looks up from the book he’s reading. “What?” He chuckles.

“Do I scare you? You know with my tattoos and piercings.” He asks again.

“No of course not, well you don’t exactly look like an angel though” He chuckled. “Why?” Louis asks confused.

“But do you think I look good with them?” He asks ignoring Louis question.

“I mean you are you with them so yes” Louis smiled “but go back to your work now”

Louis couldn’t concentrate about his book now. He is wondering why Harry have all those tattoos, piercings and why he wears al black. Well everyone wears black now but still, with the tattoos and piercings.

Usually people who are depressed have this style or people who have had a bad childhood. But Harry couldn’t have?

“Harry why are you, like tattoos, piercing and all black and scary guy?”

“I just don’t want people to tell me what to do, and this seems like a way of showing it. I kinda like people being afraid of me” he shrugged.

“Why though?” Louis asks, he realized that he doesn’t know Harry as well as he thought.

“Well when I was little my dad wanted me to be like him, and at an early age he already began to teach me stuff and wanted me to do what he does for a living. And I guess when I turned 16 I had enough. I said that I didn’t want to be a stupid lawyer and since he signs so many papers a day, that he have a stamper, I took it and used it to ‘sign’ the papers so I could get tattoos and piercings. When my parents found out they flipped, but soon let it go. But yeah now they don’t tell me what to do so… The same year I met Niall and Zayn and they introduced me to the party-word, and I guess they turned me into what I am now” he sighed.

Louis really didn’t expect that reason, and Harry can see that cause Louis’ mouth is wide open. “W-what?”

“I guess you didn’t expect that huh?” Harry chucked, “No” he answered quickly.

“I didn’t have the rich childhood where I got anything that wanted and lived the perfect life” He chuckled

“Oh my god! I'm so sorry” Louis felt bad and stood up from his bed and hugged Harry.

Harry laughed quietly hugging him “Its fine, I don’t care anymore”

Louis cooed, “I know you do,” he said but Harry just laughed once again hiding his emotions “I'm fine, really” and let go of Louis and turned around in Louis office chair.

After a few minutes of a silence Harry started to tap his pen against the desk, as he’s deep in thought and Louis is already worried.

What if he got Harry to think of his bad childhood? Like he had to impress his parents with doing something special? Well Louis is surely overthinking and makes the decision himself that they’re taking a break from studying.

“Hey want to go to Starbucks?” Louis asks Harry. “That came of a sudden, but I guess I need a break” Harry answered and stood up stretching his arms.