Chapter 4

The days went by and Louis sat in the Spanish classroom, eating his lunch before Harry came. He looked at the books and papers he had in front of him, what Harry needs help with, is the basic verbs: how to conjugate them.

Suddenly the door opens and students with their football shirts on come in, Louis jumps and searches for Harry. But turns his head down when the football players are on their way over to him.

“Isn’t it the tutor master!” one them says and sits down where Harry was supposed to sit. The other players come, finds themselves a chair and sits around Louis.

Louis looks up and suddenly a tall, curly frame comes in with his arm around a blonde girl. The girl, Ashley, Louis believes her name is, has her hand on Harrys waist.

“Oh hi, Louis! I hope you don’t mind my friends being here,” Harry says and finds him and Ashley somewhere to sit, not even bothering to listen to Louis if he answered him.

Louis sits there shocked and his mind is totally blank, he doesn’t know what to do. He is too scared to talk to Harry’s friends and he cant just leave.

“So, the geek in this school huh? How did you even get to tutor Harry, begged the principal?” one of them says to Louis.

Louis looks up at him, not knowing what to do and watches as one with black hair takes his apple and starts eating on it. He looks towards Harry and sees him making out with Ashley, only caring about his tongue in the girls throat.

Suddenly the one who sits closest to Louis begins to talk, “Do you need some tutoring Lou Lou? Maybe you are the smart one when it comes to school, but do you know anything about this huh?” he says and drops his hand on Louis’ tight, too close to his private part. “Poor little boy, I guess you still are a virgin aren’t you?”

Louis hadn’t come out as gay yet; they must have figured it out. Is he that obvious? Louis looks up at the scary guy in fear; he was taller than Louis and definitely stronger.

Louis froze when the guy’s hand was on top of his cock. Is he gay or is he just playing with him? Louis quickly brushed the hand away and stood up.

He looked at Harry, but he still didn’t pay any attention to other that that girl.

Louis walked away from the boys, one of them smacking his bum on his way. He cleared his throat, “Harry?” the boy looked up at Louis. “C-can I talk to you please?” Louis asked almost begging.

Harry gestured for Louis to talk, “In private please?” he said. Harry stood up and followed Louis to the door, where they stopped.

“Yes?” Harry said.

“W-why did you bring your friends here?” Louis asked not making any eye contact.

“Why wouldn’t I? I thought we could use some company,” Harry answered.

“B-but Harry, we didn’t get to so much done on Monday and if we don’t do anything today, it’s going to be v-very stressful the few weeks before graduation” Louis said honestly.

“Fine” Harry said walking towards Ashley. He took her hand and she followed him and sat down on his lap. Louis walked over and sat down beside them.

He began explaining the most used verbs and how to conjugate them, but when he looks at Harry to see if he paid attention but he was busy with that girl.

Louis sighted and ran his hand threw this hair. This was a disaster! And of course the bell rang and everybody except Louis walked out of the classroom.

After a few minutes for Louis to think he finally packed his books and stuff and was on his way out of the classroom. The hallways were empty, but Louis had a free period now so he wasn’t late to anything.

In Louis’ free period he re-organized his tutor schedule and did some of his homework. He got much done and now he is on his way to his principals office to talk about Harry’s behavior.

Louis knocked on the door and walked in. He greeted Mr. Stewart with a handshake and a smile, and then sat down.

“Louis! I was just about to call you in here. I want to talk about how the sessions are going!” Louis principal asked him.

“That’s why I came here sir.” Louis smiled but it faded when he continued to talk and so did Mr. Stewart’s. “On Monday we didn’t get much done and he said that he had to leave because ´something came up´ and today he brought his friends and his girlfriend”, Louis said shaking his head looking down, frustrated.

“And I guess you didn’t get much done today ether, I’m sorry to hear that Louis.” Mr. Stewart said with sympathy in his voice. “Tomorrow I will have a talk with him, he better pay attention after our little chat”

“Thank you sir. Have a good day!” Louis said and stood up.

“You too as well, Louis” Mr. Stewart, before Louis walked out his office.

Louis was on his way home when he saw Harry and his friends smoking in the park, something that Louis thought was very weird since it is so cold outside. Louis looked at Harry as he drove by.He was smiling, Harry’s beautiful smile and his dimples poking out. Louis didn’t know where that came from, but he couldn’t deny it, Harry has a beautiful smile.

Louis started to regret what he told his principal; maybe Harry will be furious at him.

What if Harry gets really mad at him?

What if he tells their principal something that isn’t true about Louis?

What if he gets his friends and they will beat Louis up?

What if he doesn’t show up on at Louis’ place on Monday? Okay maybe that isn’t the worst thing that can happen; actually Louis will be relieved if he doesn’t show up. But a little part of him wants Harry to meet up on Monday.

Louis parks his car in the driveway and is greeted with his mother and sister when he closes the front door.

The three family members eat dinner and then Louis goes to his room to watch Netflix. Maybe he is a geek but he likes Netflix, who doesn’t?

He goes to bed around eleven and gets a good night sleep.