じゅご

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

I Didn't Know You Had A Cat , 

[ y/n ] rolled the door of Class 1-3 open and scanned the room for a certain curly-haired boy, who was hunkered over his desk, scribbling on some sort of paper.

"Oi, Fuji-Kun, what's that?" She leaned over, trying to see the paper
"I've been trying to do this all class," he sighed, defeated by the paper, "it's our English homework. English is too damn confusing,"
"Can I see?" she offered, to which Fujimoto slid it across the desk towards her, "I'm not so good at English myself but I can try and help if you'd like?"
"Please," was all he said before his voice dropped, "but we have to get to basketball,"
"I can help after," she suggested, snapping her fingers, "Also, I have your shirt to return,"
"Alright," he stood up from the desk and slung his bag over his shoulders, "I already said you can keep it,"

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"Let's go, [ y/n ]~" Fujimoto singsonged, draping his arm over her shoulders.
"Alright, lead the way!"

she sang back at him, giggling lightly. As she reached down for her bag, Fujimoto removed his arm from her shoulder and grabbed her hand, tugging her along behind him.
Their fingers were quick to intertwine as they walked side by side, keeping a small amount of chatter.

"This is it,"

Fujimoto tugged her hand lightly as he turned into a small home. It was painted white with a few small pots dotting the front porch. He opened the door for her and signaled inside with his hand.

"Would you like something to drink? I can make some tea,"
"Oh, no, thank you,"

she slipped her shoes off before stepping up into the kitchen space. A small meow got her attention, a small, rather fat, cat was pawing at her leg.

"I didn't know you had a cat,"
"Oh, yeah; his name is Nyoki,"

Fujimoto scooped the round cat into his arms, cradling it as if it were a baby. He signaled for her to follow him down a smaller hallway, that led presumably to his room. The cat purred rather loudly as Fujimoto cradled it, though he dropped the cat when they reached his room. He signaled his arm as if telling her to sit anywhere. He plopped down on his mattress; [ y/n ] followed, unsure of where else to sit.
They started on the English homework; both of them unsure of what to do, they worked together and somehow managed to complete the worksheet.

Neither of them really knew how they got into the situation they were in currently; She had shifted closer to him and leaned over to help him with the math worksheet in front of him, leaving small marks and scribbles against his page. Now, their faces were centimeters apart, similar to the last time they did homework together. This time, there was no awkwardness or uncomfortable air around them. Fujimoto's eyes trailed down to her lips.

"Can I kiss you?"

he said in an almost whisper. [ y/n ] waited a moment before nodding. His lips pressed against hers in a kiss that started off gentle.

A thought flickered across [ y/n ]'s mind and in an attempt to get rid of it, she replaced him with Fujimoto.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, one of her hands finding its way into his hair. In response, his arms went around her waist, pulling her against him. His hands trailed down a bit more, finding the hem of her shirt and slipping under it, trailing his hands against the bare skin of her waist now. Their lips disconnected when Fujimoto shifted down to her neck where he began to leave kiss marks against her skin, before moving back up to her lips in another deep kiss. One of his hands moved to her back, holding her still as he lowered her back onto the mattress, the kiss left unbroken.