じゅろく

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Hey , It's The Tangerine Man , 

"[ y/n ]-San!" Hinata called out pointing at [ y/n ], making her stop in her tracks.
"Hey, it's the Tangerine Man,"
"Choko, his name is Hinata- not 'Tangerine Man'," [ y/n ] corrected her quietly, "What's up, Hinata-Kun?"
"Where were you? You were gone for, like, a whole week!" He asked her, talking with his hands in a very excited manner, "I was looking for you all week!"
"The team got invited to a training camp and we were excused from the full week at school,"

Hinata let out an elongated 'ooh' as [ y/n ] talked before he went on about how his team had another practice match, mostly focusing on the rather quiet setter that he met. [ y/n ] and he were both adding to each other with everything the other said, Choko had already left after her boyfriend stole her from the conversation.

"Oi, Hinata, what are you doing, dumbass?"

Kageyama walked up next to Hinata, cutting him off from his rambling. He paused momentarily, his eyes landing on [ y/n ]'s mostly faded neck, which she had already forgotten all about.

"Class is starting, we should go,"

Kageyama said quickly, unsure of another excuse. The first thing to come to Kageyama's mind was Fujimoto, as he had never liked the way Fujimoto touched her. It pissed him off.

[ y/n ] took notice of Kageyama's glance; remembering the marks on her skin, she casually ran her fingers through her hair and moved it to cover her neck.
Hinata let out a huff before saying his goodbye to [ y/n ].