ろく

<  slight trigger warning for anxiety attacks! >

<  slight trigger warning for anxiety attacks!  >

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

❝  They were just old friends . I haven't seen them in a while and it was an awkward  run - in situation , I guess ,  ❞

A finger tapped her shoulder, she turned and saw nothing.
"Haha! Gotcha!" Fujimoto let out a laugh from beside her, "How's it going?"
"Good, considering it's only 8 o'clock,"
"ah, you're right," He put a hand behind his head, "bad time to ask that,"
"You tried," she smiled, patting his back, "better luck next time?"
"I guess," he chuckled, "You gonna join us again during breaks?"
"You'll have to come get me," She giggled, sticking her tongue out towards him. Her new cheery behavior alarmed him, She seemed happier than she had when they had first met.
"We'll have to see." He grinned, returning her playful banter. They turned the corner, coming closer to the hallway filled with the first-year classes. They continued their small playful banter as they walked around side by side. He bumped his hip against her own, grinning and waving to her. "see you at break!" he winked at her and she smiled and nodded.
"We'll see!" she returned his wave as he walked into the 1-3 Classroom. She smiled to herself as she sashayed delicately down the hall. She was in a good mood; she had seen her friends recently and she won both bets with her sister, earning her 2,000 more yen, she just overall felt good.
"Hey, Takahashi-San!" Hinata stopped her in her tracks.
"Hello, Hinata!" She greeted him and turned to the person next to Him, who was none other than Kageyama himself, "oh- uh, Hello, Tobi- Kageyama-San," She stuttered his name out. She didn't like how she felt, like saying his name was foul-tasting and like it left a sour aftertaste on her tongue. Kageyama's eyes twitched as she quickly caught herself saying his surname.
"You going to class?"
"Yeah, I-I am," she took a silent deep breath, her upbeat mood dampened by the awkward situation.
"Oh, Okay! Well, bye, Takahashi-San!" Hinata chirped, he began to skip away while Kageyama stayed behind. The awkward atmosphere around them grew immensely.
"You- Uhm," Kageyama cleared his throat, his embarrassment evident in his voice, "You- look nice." his cheeks were flushed red from embarrassment and his comment, he turned his head away from her. She didn't know how to react or feel. Her cheeks flushed as well and a sudden panic rose inside her. She bowed her head quickly, excusing herself, as she left, panicking quietly.

Oh my- why- what just happened? You look nice? What is he trying to-? Calm down. Calm down. Deep breaths, it was an awkward situation. Things happen- Stop freaking out dammit! Stop being dramatic! He's trying to talk to you again! Goddammit! Clam down!!

She clenched her fists and relaxed them repeatedly, taking deep breaths trying to collect herself while still yelling at herself internally. After several shaky breaths, she got a hold of herself and walked into her classroom. She tried shaking it from her mind but his words kept repeating inside of her head, not planning on leaving anytime soon.