じゅきゅう

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Get My Mind Off Things , 

To: Hayashi Yasu
From: [ l/n ] [ y/n ]
Hey,, are you free after school today?
I want to see you

To: [ l/n ] [ y/n ]
From: Hayashi Yasu
Ofc I'm free!!!
Can't wait to see you! :>

To: Hayashi Yasu
From: [ l/n ] [ y/n ]
Great! I'll meet you after school :)

[ y/n ] let out a relieved sigh at Hayashi's fast responses, leaning her head against the tree's base.
Checking the time, she decided she would skip the rest of her classes, not really wanting to return anyway.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

[ y/n ] could see, well, more like hear, Hayashi as she approached the gates of Aoba Johsai.

"[ f/n ]~!" Hayashi called out, spotting [ y/n ], quickly saying goodbye to whoever she was walking with and hurried over to her, "oh oops- I didn't mean to call you by your first name," Hayashi said with her tongue poking out from her mouth followed by a small chuckle

"Well, I'd say it's about time we're on a first-name basis, Yasu," [ y/n ] giggled, wrapping her arms around Hayashi, who let out an excited squeal.

"Oh, your uniform is covered in dirt and twigs! what's that about?"

"Yeah- I was sitting by a tree earlier," [ y/n ] weakly explained with an awkward chuckle, brushing off her skirt, "let's go!"

"Alright! Where to first?" [ y/n ] paused, thinking momentarily, and shrugged. Hayashi also shrugged, "anywhere?"

"Sounds good to me," She nodded, Hayashi took her hand and began to swing it as the two began to walk. The two walked around, with no destination in mind.

"OH! Idea- we should have a picnic!" Hayashi suggested, pointing ahead of them, "There's a convenient store down the street, so we can get snacks or something, and then we can go to the park!"

"Ooh, I like that! Let's do that!" The two walked into the corner store, each of them grabbing a basket on their way in. They wandered through the isles, putting whatever snacks or drinks caught their eye into the baskets. They went up to the cashier, who looked bored out of his mind and set their baskets on the counter.

"That'll be 3,180 yen," he said, looking at [ y/n ]. Thank god [ y/n ] had her wallet with her, "Is that all?"

"Yep! Here you go," [ y/n ] handed him the money and moved her snacks out of the way to let Hayashi pay. She opened a bag of Konpeitou, nibbling on the candy while waiting for Hayashi.

"[ y/n ], let's go!" Hayashi wrapped around [ y/n ]'s arm, tugging her out of the store, "we need to find the best place in the park,"

"Agreed!"

They found a spot for them to sit at the park after some time of wandering. It was in an open field mostly covered with small wildflowers, with a few trees and other plants. The two began to chat, catching each other up on whatever had happened in their lives while they were separated.

"Hey, [ y/n ]," Hayashi started, sipping on her canned milk tea, "If you don't mind me asking; why did you invite me out today? I'm kinda curious,"

"Well, we don't see each other as much anymore. I missed you," [ y/n ] said, a small smile on her face, "and there are a few things i'd like to get off my mind,"

[ a /n ]
well we've reached the part where the chapter numbers get too long🧍
this is the last pre-written chapter that needed editing whoo~