じゅさん

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Oh , Are You Two Dating ?

Each manager had received a schedule for the week they would spend at camp consisting of technique training, and mini-games between the teams. The first team to play with Karasuno was Nekoma, which meant Choko and [ y/n ] had to keep score for both sides since there was no Nekoma manager.
The games went by rather quickly since the girls had nothing to do but pay attention to the game before them. After the Nekoma vs. Karasuno game had ended, Fukurodani was against them next, allowing Choko and [ y/n ] to chat with Moriyama throughout the game; though Moriyama was much more inclined to just watch the game and observe her team. When that game had finished, there was one more game before the players got a break from working.

"It's unbearably hot in here," Fujimoto panted, gratefully taking the water bottle [ y/n ] offered out to him.
"You can say that again," the power forward, Nakashima, nodded in agreement before thanking Choko for a towel, "who are we against next?"
"Nohebi," Akiko answered him, walking over and standing in between [ y/n ] and Choko, "our captain, Susumu, is a big of a snake when it comes to playing; don't let him get to you or anyone else,"

[ y/n ] glanced towards the Nohebi team, only to make eye contact with, who she assumed to be Susumu, as he had thin, piercingly dark eyes and his lips were upturned in a devilish smirk. He sent a wink her way before he turned away. The back of his jersey had Kanji that read "Daishou" across it. [ y/n ]'s eyes widened as she was taken aback by the wink, she glanced down to Akiko.

"Is his last name Daishou?"
"Yeah... why?" Akiko cocked an eyebrow, glancing from [ y/n ] to her team
"Just asking," [ y/n ] got a weird feeling from Susumu, especially from the look in his eyes.

the break ended as quickly as it had started, beginning the practice games once again. Akiko stood close to [ y/n ] while the two kept score of their teams, not saying anything. [ y/n ] didn't mind, since she was too busy watching Daishou Susumu as he was saying something to Nakashima obviously to piss him off. Daishou Susumu had piqued her interest and in a not so good way.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"Good, I found the right room!" Fujimoto sighed happily as the door slid open, causing the four girls to snap their heads up towards him
"oh, hey-" [ y/n ] started, before pausing and furrowing her brows, "wait- what are you doing over here?"
"well- uh- one of the guys brought snacks and I know you and Choko like Pocky so I- uh, brought it, yeah..." Fujimoto shrank into his shoulders from the unintentional glare the small Nohebi manager was giving him
"That's very sweet of you, but I don't think coach would be very fond to find out of his players snuck away to the managers' room," [ y/n ] sighed, standing up from her spot next to Akiko and walking over to him, she took the box from his hand and did a swatting motion with her hand.
"oh, yeah that's smart- Imma go! goodnight girls!" He waved to everyone in the room before walking out
"Night,"

[ y/n ] stuck her head out the door and waved to him as he scurried away. she turned around and closed the door behind her, covering her mouth with a hand as she began to laugh, Choko followed suit after her.

"at least he brought us Pocky," Choko said after a moment, "did he not think about getting caught- like, at all? Did Hiroki not warn him?"
"who was that?" Akiko asked the Karasuno managers
"he's one of our players," Choko explained before quickly adding her opinion, "he's basically in love with [ y/n ]!"
"oh, are you two dating?"
"no. Choko, for the love of everything, quit it," [ y/n ] chuckled, returning to her original position on the floor, offering Pocky to Akiko. [ y/n ]'s smile faltered for a second like something new had come to her mind, but she quickly dismissed it. She crossed her legs and rested her hands in front of her, listening to what the others had to say; since they had gone to the training camp, the managers got acquainted with each other very fast.
The current topic was which villager was the best and which was the worst since Akiko rarely put the game down. [ y/n ] rarely piped in her opinion, being that Drift was her favorite villager. Choko and Akiko thought this topic was riveting and were going back and forth for, well, almost an hour straight while [ y/n ] and Moriyama just listened.

[ a/n ]

these chapters were fun to write ^^
N E WAY -
we hit 2k reads and 100 votes omg 😭🤚 that makes me SO unbelievably happy that people actually like this akshsjs
(*'∀') ♪ ♡
---
AKSJSJSH THAT WAS AN OLD A/N BUT HELLO TO THE 15K OF YOU UHM ILY😽‼️