じゅいち

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Basketball Camp Here We Come !

Hands slammed onto the top of her desk, making [ y/n ] jump in her seat. Fujimoto was standing over her with the widest grin on his face, he slid a piece of paper on her desk and she flipped it over to reveal the results of his tests.

"Thanks to you, I passed all my tests!!" he beamed, proud of his accomplishments, to which she just giggled
"Congratulations, Fuji-Kun," she passed the papers back to him, "studying helped,"
"You made it actually make sense," he added, "It's all thanks to you!"
"You flatter me too much," she shook her head, standing up from her desk, "It was you who took the tests, not me,"
"Now I can go to the camps! Thank you [ n/n ]-Chan~" he smiled widely before his arms wrapped around her and pulled her into him in a surprise hug, lifting her from her seat.
"Alright, enough," she laughed into his shoulder, "It's just a Basketball camp,"
"It's my first basketball camp, actually," he corrected her with his arm still around her.
"I'll buy you green tea, how's that sound?"

[ y/n ] instantly perked up at the mention of the offer of free tea and followed him out of the class and down the hall, playful banter between them. Once she got the tea from Fujimoto and held the can to her lips, Fujimoto bumped the bottom of the can up into the air, making tea spill out onto her. He immediately fell into a fit of laughter, while she let out a distressed sigh.

"My tea~" she pouted, looking down at the wet spot on the front of her shirt
"Sorry, Sorry! I'm sorry!" Fujimoto said through choked down laughter, "I just couldn't help myself!"
"Now there's gonna be a stain," she sighed, "it was pretty funny though,"
"Haha! I succeeded!" he pumped his fist in triumph and laughing, "I have an extra shirt you can wear, it's in the club room,"

[ y/n ] nodded and let Fujimoto lead her to the boys club room, where she had to wait outside while he got the shirt. The shirt he gave her was not the uniform shirt, instead, it was his Karasuno Basketball Club shirt. It was better than her tea-stained shirt, though she'd have to get herself out of trouble for wearing it.

"Thanks, Fuji," she bowed her head, "I'll be sure to get it back to you,"
"It's fine, keep it," he winked, "I have an extra,"

She thanked him once again before they both had to return to their classes.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

The final bell rang and the students began to pack up their stuff in a rush for the upcoming weekend.
[ y/n ] was staying behind in the room, knowing someone would stop by her room on their way out. She watched the other students file out, saying her goodbyes to the few she was friendly with.

"[ n/n ]-Chan!" Choko slid into the doorway, "let's go! Coach wants us to be there early,"
"I wouldn't call this early but it sounds urgent."
"I got hung up with something, sorry!" Choko apologized making [ y/n ] chuckle.
"You're fine, don't sweat it,"
"We have to get the important stuff together so we don't miss anything when we leave,"
"Ah, right," [ y/n ] pursed her lips together, "what time are we leaving again?"
"I'm not totally sure but I think around 5-6 o'clock," Choko shrugged as she spoke, "oh, that's not your shirt, is it?"
"Fuji made me spill my tea on my uniform shirt so I had to change,"
"Into his shirt?" she raised one of her eyebrows and smirked, "that's pretty smooth, I will not lie,"
"You're still hung up on that?"
"Of course I am!" Choko opened the club room door for [ y/n ] and followed her inside, "You two would be so cute! I can't help it,"
[ y/n ] hummed her response, followed by a chuckle, "of course; what stuff do we need for the trip?"
"Uhm, we have to bring our own water bottles and jerseys..." Choko paused, thinking, as she folded her uniform shirt and set it with her stuff, "I don't think we need to bring basketballs, uhm, Nakano-San will tell us if we need anything else,"
"Alright," [ y/n ] nodded slightly, messily tieing the baggy shirt at her hip, "you ready?"
"yup!"

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"The busses are loaded and ready, did you double-check everything?" Yamazaki asked the two managers, both of them nodded.
"Yes! We just have to get these last two bags on the bus and we'll be ready to leave," Choko chirped
"Great, I'll get everyone on the bus,"
"Thanks, Yamazaki-San!" they both bowed and continued walking to the busses.
"Hey, [ n/n ]-Chan," Choko started, dropped her bag on the pile of other bags, "do you know anyone on the Seijoh basketball team?"
"Hmm, not that I can think of. I might recognize a few of them, though."
"Okay," Choko snapped her fingers in a moment of realization, "There is only going to be two other managers, besides us, and we were given two separate rooms."
"Oh that's nice, we get some space." [ y/n ] sighed, "We should try to rest a bit on the buses,"
"Tell that to the guys," Choko remarked with a chuckle, "it shouldn't be too bad,"
"Good,"
"Basketball camp here we come!" Choko added with a grin

The team had joined the managers by the buses, already filing onto it. The bus was surprisingly silent when everyone was on the bus, most of them were sleeping. [ y/n ] was grateful for this and leaned up against the bus window, her head on her hand, and closed her eyes.