3. Seniors vs Juniors

『3rd POV』

After everyone warmed up, they got in position for their practice match. The game has begun.

"Goda will be the pinch server for the juniors. You guys will decide when you want her to join in. Seniors will start first," Kujo-sensei said. He was referee for this match and Miura as the score keeper.

"Let's play!"

Imai was up to serve. She served targeting in between Nakashima and Minato.

"All right!" Fuyumi received it to the Takamina. She sets it to Makino with a C quick. One blocker is up. That spike went through and was received by [F/n], surprising people. When did she get there!

The ball cleanly went up for Imai to set. She sets it Juumonji, who spikes a clean straight through 2 blockers. Point goes to Team Seniors.

"Nice receive, Mori-chan," Kido and Takao patted her back and she nodded in thanks.

The game went by. Team Juniors were getting annoyed and feeling the pressure. It's not only because they were going against their seniors. The libero was digging in all the places they thought were open. Even blocked spikes were cover by her. This made the rallies long just for one point. Of course, [F/n] is human so she isn't able to reach some but that was a slightly lower percentage than average.

Score
Seniors - Juniors
11 - 9

"Mori skills are not average. Especially with the amount of saves she got," Goda said during the timeout.

Team Juniors look over to [F/n] and Makino says, "She's almost invisible on the court. You can't even tell where she'll pop up."

On the Seniors side, they were looking at her with impressiveness. Juumonji was hitting her back a bit to hard and complementing her.

"Mori you were so amazing! Those receives were like swoop and pop out of nowhere! And you were able to cover me so well! I'm so moved, Little Fairy!!"

"Umm... Juumonji-senpai... I'm trying to... drink water..." She said in between hits.

"Sorry, Little Fairy! Haha!"

"Little Fairy?" [F/n] asked.

"Your small and you fly around the court like a fairy so Little Fairy!" Juumonji gave her a bright smile while the [F/n] hummed in response.

"But is true. I didn't even know you were there when received," Takao said.

"Could you be a little louder when you get the ball? I don't want to accidentally run into you." [F/n] replied saying she will try to follow Kido's request.

Timeout finished and they went back into position. Goda swapped out with Minato to serve. She tossed the ball up and hits a jump floater serve. [F/n] calls to receive the ball and passes to the setter. She can receive a jump floater?! Goda thought.

"Tori!" Imai calls.

Tori spikes the ball to confronted by two blockers. She attempts to do a line shot, but is blocked back.

"Out!" Mori calls.

The ball lands out and another point for the Seniors