10. Golden Week: Nohebi Girls' Scrimage

『3rd POV』

It was game day. Their training camp has ended and it was time for a practice match with the Nohebi girls' VBC. The boys' VBC had a match that day as well. Both teams were in their respective gyms warming up.

For the rest of Golden Week, [F/n] was not used to having three meals a day. She opted out from eating during lunch and dinner for showering or extra practices. Sometimes she would skip out on all the meals completely and no one would notice. Her presence was pretty unnoticeable.

Except for the Itachiyama's ace and libero. This made Sakusa and Komori worried as they were the only ones noticing. They would force her to eat the food they saved at night. [F/n] would refuse until she gave into their persistent with a bite or two. This enough to satisfy them.

~ ♪ ~

Sakusa was warming up with the team as usual, but today he was having a bad day today. Almost unmotivated and slightly sluggish which was unusual. His spikes didn't seem to have enough spin as usual.

"Sakusa, are you okay?" Komori asked.

"Yes."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure sure?"

"Yes, I'm fine," emphasizing the last part. Komori still looked at him questionably; unconvinced his cousin he was fine. Maybe I could use that to motivate him a little. [F/n] is not here to help either so that could do the trick. If not I'll probably be sprayed with Lysun. Hopefully not in the face.

"Sakusa," Komori called out. The ace turned asking what. His cousin didn't answer and only motioned him to come closer. He obliged, coming over to the libero.

"What did you wa-!" Sakusa was cut off with a photo shoved in his face. That photo was [F/n] sleeping while holding Sakusa's hand. His face wasn't shown in the photo.

"If we win today's match, I'll give you this cute photo of Mori-san~♪," Komori gives a cheeky smile. Sakusa was mad. Mad that his cousin took a photo of her without their permission. Mad that he wanted it to keep for himself.

"No..."

"Then how 'bout I add this picture into the mix?" Komori showed another photo. This time it was when they were at the bubble tea shop. [F/n] was sipping her drink with Sakusa watching her.

Sakusa eye widen. His eyebrow began to twitch as he continued to argue with his id and superego. He turns around, walking back toward the court asking, "Iizuna-san, please toss me a ball please."

"Okay," the senior responded surprised. He tosses the ball and Sakusa spikes the ball. One of the first years attempted to receive it, but it spins out of bound with a lot of force. Sakusa is back to normal. Well as close to normal. He's all motivated to get those photos and to potentially delete the other ones Komori probably took behind their back.

~ ♪ ~

At the girls' gym...

[F/n] gave out silent sneeze during warm-ups. This went unnoticed by everyone as everyone spiked. She shook her head slightly and resumed back to practice.

"Hello!" At the doorway was the Nohebi team. The home team went to line up to greet the visitors.

"Girls line up!" Everyone arranged themselves parallel to the opposing team and greeted for a good game. Itachiyama let Nohebi warm up as they observe from the side.

"Let's play!"

Let the game begin...

Score
Itachiyama - Nohebi
0 - 0