6. Getting to Know Each Other

『3rd POV』

Days pasts since the Fukurōdani practice match. Morning practice, classes, lunch and after school practice. [F/n] has been slowly leaving her volleyball at home and keeping her good luck keychain on her. Today was a normal day like the others or so they thought.

[F/n] was about go to the snack bar as she usually does before going to the library. Until the door slams open and then quickly closed. It was Sakusa panting on the floor. Luckily, the teachers were out of the room so it was just the two of them.

"Sakusa-senpai, are you okay? Were you running?" She asked kneeling slightly toward him.

"Those germs were aggressive than usual today. I should've sprayed them with Lysun," Sakusa muttered while panting through his mask.

"I'm guessing fans?" Sakusa nodded and she responded back in the same manner.

"What about Komori-senpai?"

"I don't know."

"He's probably hiding somewhere. You don't have your lunch with you either nor your disinfectants."

This made him even more moody; muttering insults toward his (germ-infected) fans. [F/n] looked around the room and found some disinfecting wet wipes. She took some and wiped down her temporary desk and chair. Throwing the dirty ones in trash and grabbing the packet, she placed it in front of him. He looks up at her.

"Use this to clean the germs off yourself. It's not much, but I think it will do. However don't use all of it. It's not mine. I also cleaned my desk and chair so you sit there. My seat in the back corner. I'm going to find Komori-senpai and get your lunch," [F/n] says and leaves the room to find the fellow libero.

Sakusa was dazed and was stilling looking in the direction she left. The fact she calmly disinfected something for him was touching. What was even more impressive that she never questioned why he sterilized everything. She wasn't even weirded out by his germaphobic manners. She just accepted it. He was slowly becoming enamored by her as they continued to hang around each other.

~ ♪ ~

Outside the teachers' room, [F/n] was walking around looking for Komori. Her first stop was the second-years' floor.

"Hey you," someone called from behind. They were girls holding a variety things such as gifts to letters in their hands. [F/n] guessed they were Sakusa's fans, "Have you seen Sakusa?"

"I'm sorry. I haven't," she lied shaking her head, "May I ask why?"

"We want to give him gifts as way to say good luck at prelims."

"I see. Good luck in your search."

"Thanks. Let's keep looking girls," they walked around her and left to find their idol. [F/n] continued to look for Komori. She finally found him with Makino and Goda at a table outside. He was kind of shriveled up in fear while slumping on table. He kind of reminds me of a shriveled leaf during the fall season, she thought.

"Komori-senpai," the taller flinched in fear and turned around to find [F/n] expressionless with a small wave. He relaxed into a sigh to find it was just her.

"[F/n]-chan!"

"Mori," Goda greeted with a nod. [F/n] nodded backing greeting her upperclassmen.

"What are you doing here?" Makino asked.

"I was looking Komori-senpai," [F/n] turns to him, "Do you have something to feed a germaphobic weasel?"

This made the three second-years confused with her question. It took a moment until it clicked for Komori. Komori nodded yes to her question.