Captured

Your eyes sting as they slowly open, the immediate foul smell of wherever you were making you sick to your stomach, you roll your head to the side as the blur clears, cold metal clasping around your wrist and ankles, you were attached to a floor, you immediately begin tugging on the chains, trying to break free but it was hopeless, whatever they had drugged you with had sucked a lot of energy out of you. Looking the other way you see Hiccup laying on the floor, still unconscious. His face covered in dirt, chains on him too, you noticed you were in a cell, a groan alerts you, in the darkness ahead of you, two pairs of eyes stare at you "Toothless, Mystique!" You call, trying to stand up but the chains pulled you back down, Toothless wails, his eyes focused on Hiccup who still wasn't moving.

The piercing screech of a door opens, Arne walks in "morning princess, sleep well?" He asks, you glare at him "I'll take that as a no, apologies my dear." He sniggers, you roll your eyes and turn to look back at Hiccup "my my, he's still asleep? I think he needs to wake up." Arne snaps his fingers and one guard opens his cell door, Arne kneels in front of him, picking Hiccup up off the floor, holding him by his shoulders "wakey wakey." He slaps Hiccup found the face lightly making your blood boil, Hiccup slowly opens his eyes, dazed and confused, barely muttering "where am I?"
"That's better." Arne chuckles, dropping him back down, Hiccup groans trying to pick himself back up "no need to get up, just making sure the sedative doesn't affect you too badly, I'll be using it a lot." Arne explains, kicking Hiccup in the side "leave him alone!" You spit, Arne shakes his head "I don't think you're in an position to tell me what to do, beautiful." He sneers, eyeing you up between the bars.

"As I said before, I've been looking for Hiccup and his dragon for a while. Wasn't expecting to find a second Night fury. Big money for me." Your mouth falls open "you see, a Nightfury is a very rare dragon indeed and very much fought after on the black market, so capturing Toothless has been my plan all along, but two, that's an added bonus." Arne turns to Mystique who snarls loudly "fiesty too, I know a few fighters who could use her, although selling them as a breeding pair sounds much better."
"You're disgusting!" You scream pulling on the chains "yes, yes. Whatever you say, princess."
"Stop calling me that." You spit, he laughs loudly "I'll call you what I want...princess." His voice sent shivers down your spine. "Anyways, rest up, we've got a lot to do!" He calls as he walks out the room.

You blink back tears, looking at Hiccup again, he shakily shuffles onto his knees, rubbing his side "Hiccup." You whisper, he flinches, spinning round to look at you "(y/n)! Are you alright? Did he do anything to you?" You shake your head "I'll get us out of here, I promise." He wheezes shuffling as close as he can, reaching out to you, you stretched your arm out as well, but your hands wouldn't reach "save your energy, Hiccup. I'm right here, don't worry." You offer him a weak smile, he punches the floor in frustration "god dammit!"
"Hiccup, it's important to stay calm, we'll be okay."
"What the heck did he sedate us with? My body feels like jelly." He grumbles, flopping down onto his butt "whatever it was, it stunk. Puts the twins to shame." You sigh, Hiccup laughs lightly then sighs "I wonder if anyone knows that we are missing?"

Truthfully, no one knew. Neither of you remembered to tell anyone you were going, but everyone would assume you two were off flying somewhere we. You weren't sure how long you had been sedated, maybe a few hours, a day? Someone must be wondering where you were by now.
Astrid was worried, no had seen Hiccup or you since yesterday afternoon which was odd, usually if you were planning to go somewhere overnight Hiccup would tell his mum, or anyone. But no one knew where you two had gone.
"Where do you think they've gone?" Astrid asks while scratching Bolts chin, trying to calm him down, he'd been anxious all day "probably gone off for a lovers trip." Snotlout replies "but if they were planning that, they would tell at least someone." She says "maybe went for a little hokey pokey." He sniggers, Astrid rolls her eyes "is that all you think about?" Snotlout pauses and thinks for a moment before shrugging "pretty much."
Astrid scoffs at him, and walks off to find Fishlegs "hey Fishlegs, did Hiccup or (y/n) tell you where they were going yesterday?" She questions, he looks up from him book "they've gone?"
She sighs, shaking her head "they took off yesterday afternoon and no ones seen them
Since." Fishlegs furrows his brows "maybe they didn't plan to stay overnight wherever they are, I'm sure they'll be back soon." He says, flapping his hand up and down, Astrid stomps off thinking to herself "does anyone actually care?"
She sits down on the hill, worry was starting to creep onto her shoulders, Stormfly comes over, nuzzling against her riders arm "do you think they're okay?" Astrid asks her dragon, she replies with a sad noise "you think? Maybe I'm just being paranoid. If they're not back by tomorrow, we are going to find them. If they turn out to be fine, they're both getting arm punches and lectures for making me worry!"