Finale

A week had passed since your wedding. you, Hiccup and the 5 dragons had set off on a trip the day after, Gobber calling it a 'honeymoon'.
you'd been travelling for miles on end, visiting places further away than even Hiccup had ever been. The two babies had Mostly been sitting with you or Hiccup as they had hatched only 8 days ago, so couldn't fly for long periods of time.
You still couldn't decide on names for them, you had suggested waiting see their personalities come out a bit more.

Mystique was a very attentive mum, always checking up on her babies, especially when flying, if you stopped off and they started plodding around, she would watch them like a hawk. Toothless was a bit more laid back, but always made sure they were in eyesight.
Spending this week together, you'd never felt closer to Hiccup, calling him your husband was a funny thing to you, it would definitely take some getting used too, him on the other hand can't stop calling you his wife, he loved it.
You'd seen some amazing sights, flown through sunsets, starry nights and early sunrise. It was the travelling you'd always wanted.
On the final night, you and Hiccup lay under the stars, reminiscing about memories.
"It's funny, who'd have thought by me saving you we'd end up here, married, travelling and happier than words can say." Hiccup says, resting his hand on top of yours, your tilt your head to look at him and smile "best decision you ever made, eh?"

He laughs "definitely." He rolls onto his side, admiring you, making you blush "and soon..." he moves his hand to rest it on your stomach "our family will be complete."
You bite your lip "you say that, but I've got a feeling, this won't be the only child we have." You giggle, he pulls you closer, holding you in his arms "mmm."

Early the next morning you take off back to Berk, it had been an amazing week but nothing was quite like home.
It took a few hours but you finally made it, as soon as you arrive, you're greeted by Valka who engulfs you both with warm hugs.
"How was your trip? Or as Gobber calls it 'Honeymoon'" she chuckles "amazing!" Hiccup beams "we saw so much, beautiful places, so many dragons!"
A sudden explosion shakes the ground, you look up and see dragons flying with men on their backs, a familiar face laughing like a maniac "oh no.." Hiccup steps in front of you "Arne." He mutters turning to you "get the dragons and go somewhere  safe."
"But-"
"No arguments! I'm not risking you or the baby, please. Take Mystique, Bolt and the Hatchlings and go hide somewhere." He takes your hands and presses his forehead against yours "I'll be careful, I promise. I'll come back to you like always."
You close your eyes as a single tear falls down whispering "okay." Hiccup calls for Toothless, jumps on and the two of them take off, Valka quickly pushes you towards the stable "hide in here, he's after your dragon and her babies. Me and CloudJumper will stay nearby." She instructs. You nod, she closes the door, you sit in the corner, curled up on the floor. Mystique wraps herself around you, purring quietly, the babies hiding in your lap. All you could hear was firing and yelling, you squint your eyes closed and cuddle up to Mystique, hoping everyone was going to be okay.

Toothless flies up to where Arne was "well well, surprised to see me?" He asks, grin plastered o his face, Hiccup glares at him "I've told you enough times, you'll never get out dragons, get out of here!" He yells, Arne shakes his head, whipping his dragon and it fires a blast, Toothless quickly dodges and flies towards the ocean, Arne following close behind.
He was chasing right on Toothless's tail, his dragon attempting to bite on it, Toothless does a quick nose dive then shoots back up higher, Arne comes up as well, the two men staring each other down.
"You're making this harder than it has to be!" Arne snarls "I just want the stupid Night Fury's!"
"You're never going to get them!"
Arne stands up on his dragon and jumps onto Toothless, landing on top of Hiccup, pinning his arms down "say goodbye to your precious pet." He snaps Hiccups prosthetic out dangling him over Toothless's back "last chance."
Toothless wriggles and swings his tail, realising he hasn't got any balance he quickly dives towards a cliff edge, landing on the grass with a loud, heavy crash. Hiccup rolls away taking his flaming sword out, Arne takes out his sword. Hiccup steps closer, Arne swings for him but he blocks.
Arne swings again, knocking Hiccups sword from his hand the quickly grabs his arms, pinning them behind his back, holding him tightly, Toothless roars "back off dragon, or we both go over the edge!" Arne warns, stepping backwards to the cliff edge, pressing his sword against Hiccup's neck.