Bang Chan (3)

He's Your FWB
Part 3??

It's been a couple of months since I've moved out and stopped talking to Chris. I'll be honest it's weird not having him in the same area as me. I hate to say it but I'll be damned, I kind of miss him but not too much. Like the corner piece of a slice of pizza how much I actually miss him.

Oh! I'm single, you know ready to mingle again...let's face it: Jinyoung just wasn't for me. I  haven't seen him in a few weeks either. I think I did the right thing by cutting them out of my life. I'm flourishing. Lost some weight, I get my hair and nails done more often, and I'm doing better in school.

"I'm hungry~~~," I whine. I looked around the kitchen to find something but I realized that I hadn't been grocery shopping. Walking into my room, I grab a random hoodie and pull it over my head. 
Mmm~~This smells good," I mumble, grabbing my wallet, phone, and car keys.

Yes, I have a car now. I'm sick of getting Ubers with creepy men trying to more than a $10 tip out of me.

    I start the car and music starts blasting. "I love this song," I exclaim bobbing my head along to the beat. The sky is beautiful and blue, such a pretty blue. "Chris' favorite color is blue," I catch myself smiling but I quickly pout. (A/N: YALL I DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT THIS MAN'S FAVORITE COLOR IS. I JUST SAID A RANDOM COLOR. LMAO)

"No, (Y/N). You are not gonna go down that road again.," I say to myself. "TARGETTT. My happy place," I park the car and put on my mask because you can't go anywhere without it. 

Shutting off the car, I climb out and walk quickly towards the building.

TIME SKIP~~~~

My current situation is a full shopping cart and me standing in the clothing section debating whether or not to get this beige trench coat for $30. "This is so cute. I mean $30 isn't much for a trench coat," I mumble. I walk over to a mirror, holding the coat against my body. "I like it. I think you should get it," I hear a voice coming from the right of me. I smile under my mask, glancing over at them. " You think...Chris," I question. I step back, placing the coat in my cart. " Hey. I haven't seen you in months," He says. His accent is just making me feel butterflies all over again. 

"Hi," I hiccup. " That's cute. How you've been," He asked me. I take a deep breath before answering. " Good. I have a car now. I moved into a 3-bedroom condo. Living the single life," I place my hand on the cart which shifts a bit, causing me to trip. "Shit," I mutter. "Are you okay,"  "I'm good? How-how are you doing," I ask.

    "Well for one, Sarah and I are officially done. I sat her down and we talked about how this relationship wasn't working. I started a business: I own a gym near the apartment. It's small but it's mine, you know," I nod to what he says. He looks a bit different now. His hair is cut short, biceps got bigger too. 

   Just imagine his arms holding me tightly...as he hides behind me while we watch a horror movie.

" Well, that's good for you. I guess time apart was needed for us to prosper," I giggle. "Are you doing anything later," He asked me. " Um, I'll probably just make some lunch and study. Why," I ask him. "If it won't be too much for you. Would you want to come by the gym today," He plays with his hands. 

  "Bro, are you trying to call me fat? I already know I am but damn," I sigh exaggeratedly. His ears turn red as he stutters to answer me. " No-no. I would never. I just wanted you to see it," He told me. "Sure, Chris. I'll swing by after I unload the groceries. Just send me the address. My number is the same, bye~~~," I exclaim, pushing the cart away and into line.

TIME SKIP~~~~ again

I got to the gym 10 minutes ago. I parked and I'm just building up some type of courage to actually go inside.  Suddenly, there's a knock on my window. I jump startled as the person laughs. It was Chris, clutching his stomach doubled over. "Chris," I state angrily as I open the car door. We stand toe to toe as I look him in the eyes. " You aren't funny," I pout. He glances down at my lips and then back at my eyes. " Um. We should go inside now," I mutter pushing past him and I walk towards the building.  

As soon as you walk in, you see a few people using the machines in the middle of the room, some are in corners lifting weights, and in a room towards the back, there seems to be a class going on. " Wow, Chris. This is really amazing," He stands next to me with his hands behind his back. " Thank you. It means a lot coming from you. Let's go to the back so we can talk more," Chris leads the way and as we make our way to the back I see a few women staring at him and giving me dirty looks. I roll my eyes and flip them off.

He opens the large wooden door to a wide office equipped with a TV, a large desk with a laptop and a pile of papers on it, and a couch in the corner. He gestured for me to have a seat on the couch as he sat in front of me on a chair from his desk.

  "So...what's up," I fiddle with my hands in my lap. " I miss you...a lot. I didn't expect our friendship to end the way it did. I was being really selfish and stupid which made me lose the more important person in my life," 

"Oh, please. Don't spew nonsense. You just wanted to sleep with me," I leaned back into the couch.  " We were friends before that but I don't want to be your friend," He says. " Then what the hell am I doing here," I ask, standing up to leave. " Just listen, I wasn't done speaking," He also stands up as we are face-to-face. 

 " I want to be more than just your friend. I want to actually give the dating bit with you a try," He takes my hand into him, rubbing the pad of his thumb over mine. " Chris," I whine stomping my feet. He laughs, licking his lips and smiling softly at me. " Why do you do this to me? If you mess up, I'm whooping your butt and never talking to you again...I mean it," 

" So, that's a yes," He laughs, wrapping his around me and lifting me into the air. I hung in the air emotionless until he brought me back to the ground and kissed me. His lips were really, really, REALLY soft. His grip on my lower back tightened as I brought my hand up to his chest, slightly pushing him. He smiles into the kiss and finally pulls away but not before grabbing my face in his hands and leaving a sloppy kiss on my nose. 

    " EW," I groaned, wiping my face.

-THE END-

A/N: Hey y'all.  I keep going MIA on this dang book. I'll get back into my groove eventually. If you guys have any ideas or requests that you would like me to do. Let me know in the comments and I will do them the best I can.