JB(4)

He's Homeless
Part 4

JB's POV

(Y/N) and I are walking along the streets of the small town that she lives in. I notice that her behavior was off when I found her in her room. So, I looked at the number that called and felt a wave of negativity hit me. It makes me wonder if she's the person I need to fix. Usually, I would know if someone's true feelings are hiding behind a fake smile, but she's different.

She hides her feelings, doesn't really open up. We stop in front of an electronics store, I feel her hand grip my arm. " Come on, let's see what we can do," She smiles softly at me. I nod my head as she greets one of the employees.

"Hi, What can I do for you guys today," " Well, I would like to switch this cellphone to be active on my current plan," The woman nods and walks away as the door chimes.

"(Y/N)? Is that you," A deep voice asked.

(Y/N)'s POV

I hear his voice and my body tensed up. "Oh my gosh, no" I mutter to myself. I feel JB hold my hand, it was weird but I found it comforting as I trembled in fear. " I didn't expect to see you here," I finally turn around and face the man that raped me, beat me, and hurt me enough that I went to a psychiatric hospital for 6 months due to PTSD.

"Mhmm," Was the only sound I could utter out. He looked at JB with hateful eyes, the same eyes he looked at me with. " Who's this," He gestured. "He's JB, my new roommate," I manage to say barely above a whisper. "Speak up, I can't hear what you're saying," He said aggressively. I jump slightly, squeezing the crap out of JB's hand.

"I'm JB, her new roommate," He says confidently. He just scoffs at him and gives him a mean glare. "Whatever. I want to see you again. I'm gonna be at the house at 5 pm. Don't be late,"

"You can't be anywhere near me or the house I have domestic violence protection out on you," I say as the woman starts walking over to the counter. He chuckles and turns to leave the store. I could've sworn I heard JB chanting something under his breath.

"Sorry, it took so long. Here it is, thank you for coming," I wave goodbye, giving JB the phone.
You have a lot of explaining to do," He whispers in my ear, sending a chill down my spine, instantly raising goosebumps all over my arms and neck.

We walked back to the apartment in silence until he broke it. " (Y/N), who was that man," He asked me. I place my keys on the table and look at him. "He's the man that used to live here with me. He's a horrible person. That's it. That's all there is to it," I say. He looks at me with pitiful eyes. " Stop looking at me like that," I pout. He stands in front of me and analyzes my face, staring intently.

I pull away from his gaze and shuffle my feet. " What do you want to do today," I ask him. JB leans against the counter glaring at me. "Why are you avoiding the question," He asks me.

"I'm not. I just don't want to talk about it," I mumble. " I can't understand you," He moves closer to me.
I lean against the counter as he stands in front of me.
"Ummm..." "Just relax. I'm not gonna do anything," He rests his hand against my cheek, slowly closing his eyes chanting something. Instantly, I felt a weight being lifted off my shoulders. Tears rolled down my cheeks, and JB leaned in gently pecking me on my lips.

I felt so tired, I dropped to the floor. I was going in and out. JB stood over me, it looked like he had wings.
"What the heck," I mutter before passing out on the kitchen floor.

A/N: this was a really bad chapter. I just had to put something out there ya know ? Don't worry I have more tho 🤪