Zelo

You Find Out You're Pregnant

I sit on my bed as I stare at the pregnancy test in my hand. "Oh, wow, " I feel a smile on my face but I don't know how I'm going to tell Zelo. I don't know if he's ready for kids, hell I'm still a kid myself. I look I'm the mirror and lift my shirt, exposing my stomach. "Jesus, I'm gonna be big, " I say, smiling. "Yo, " I hear someone one yell from downstairs. "Damn it, " I say hurriedly, pulling down my shirt. "I'm coming," I yell back. "Come here," He says reaching out for me. "What's wrong," I ask him. "I missed you, " He says leaning down to kiss me.

He holds onto my thighs as he lifts me against the wall. He kisses all over me but I push him away slightly. "Are you hungry? I made dinner, " I say as he sucks on my bottom lip. "Nope, " He says as he kisses on my neck. I moan softly, gripping his hair in my hand. This is exactly why I'm pregnant. "Are you sure, " I breathe out. (Y/N). Trust me I'm sure, " I nod and he carries me over to the couch. "Zelo, did you even lock the door, " I ask him. He gave me a 'really bitch' face and I stopped talking. "Sorry, " I say meekly as I scoot over to a corner in the sectional. He sighed and sat next to me. "Talk to me, baby. What's bothering you we would be having sex right now with clothes everywhere and your legs in the air," He deadpanned and I was shocked at how blunt he was being.

   "Oh my gosh, is that all you think I'm good for? Sex," I scream. "No-," "I cook, I clean, I am basically like a damn nanny to you. I take care of you if you need me to," I say with tears flowing down my face. "Where is this all coming from," He asks, holding me against his chest as I hold onto his slim waist. "I'm scared," I sob out. "Of what," He asks. I move away from him and play with my fingers. Take a deep breath and look at him. " Jun-Hong," I start off. "Oh, no. You never say my name," He sits next to me. "Are you breaking up with me, " He asks as I shake my head. "Then what is it, " He asks. "I'm pregnant, " I shut my eyes tightly and wait for a response as it gets really quiet. My eyes start to burn because of the tears threatening to seep out. I feel arms around me and I sigh. "I love you. We got this, shit, " I laugh at his sentence and hug him back, kissing his cheek.

5 Months Later

"Babe. Did you pick up the groceries like I asked?" I ask him as I look through baby clothes online. "Yeah. There is stuff in here that you don't even eat, " He said. "I know that, "You walk over to him in the kitchen and pull out some pickles with chocolate syrup. " I know you are not about to eat that," Zelo says making a face and grabbing an apple from off the table. " Well, it's what I want right now," I pout.  "That's nasty," He says as you begin to eat a pickle and pour some chocolate syrup into my mouth. I close my eyes and moan in delight. " That's so good," I mumble with my mouth full. I turn around and see Zelo standing there with his mouth hung open. " Something is wrong with you," He walks away shaking his head. " It's your fault," I yell back.

💭💛
Hey! Don't forget to vote and comment. Thanks! 💜