DK (iKON) (1)

He's A Prince Part 1

DK POV

"Mother, why do I have to hide my identity to go to this public school, " I whine.  "You are likely to get caught. We don't want to keep you bottled up in here with no friends. I love you, sweetie. I just want the best for you, " I stood in front of my mirror as I analyzed my outfit.

"Okay, I look like a normal high school student, " I fix my hair and grab the bookbag

"Okay, I look like a normal high school student, " I fix my hair and grab the bookbag. "I'm ready, " My mother hands me my keys and I walk into the garage. Which car for today? I tap my chin and choose the BMW.

I drive to Mythgreen High School and I see a lot of students in the parking lot. "Why are they just standing around and staring at me, " I say out loud. I see an empty space and park a bunch of kids surrounding my car. "That's a nice car, man, " "Oh, he's cute, " "Hey, handsome, " I roll my eyes and smile at them before heading to the entrance. I brush against the shoulder of someone as I walk into for hallway. "I'm sorry, " I hear her say. She has short curly hair, caramel brown skin with freckles dancing across her face. She had a small smile on her face as she rocked on her feet. "It's okay, I wasn't watching where I was going, " I say to her and she looks at me. "Are you new here, " I nod and she grabs my arm leading me to the office.

   "Don't worry. I don't bite, " She giggles. She pushes open the door and greets a woman at the desk. "Hey, momma. We have a new student here. Can we get his schedule, please, " She asked an older woman who looked nothing like her, considering that this woman is white. "(Y/N), I told you to stop calling me that, " She smiles as she looks at me. "What's your name, sweetie, " "Andrew Kim, " I repeated the fake name my mother used. She nodded and typed away at the desktop. "(Y/N)...that's a beautiful name, " She blushed and looked down. "No, it's not but thank you, " "Here you go, sweetie, " The woman handed me a paper and it was snatched away as soon as I grabbed it. "Wow, you have all the classes with me. This will be fun, " I look at my classes and they seem interesting but it's going to be even better than she's in them.

We found my locker and she stood there with me. "So, what school did you come from, " I looked at her, smiling. "I was actually homeschooled, " She nodded, opening the locker that seemed to belong to her.  She took out some books and turned to me. "Let's head to class early, " (Y/N) walks ahead of me and I follow behind her.

To Be Continued...

💭💛
Hey! Don't forget to vote and comment. Thanks! 💜