Jinyoung (CIX)

Golden Boy Next Door

Hi. I'm (Y/N) (L/N) and I am a senior at Winter Creek Academy. I usually stay to myself and I don't have many friends. I don't like being the center of attention, I don't dress like other girls ( I've been told that I dress like a 90s hippie) but I don't even know if that's a compliment, and I am a bit shy... 

  Right now, I'm sandwiched between two girls fighting for the attention of a boy sitting across from me, Bae Jinyoung aka; Golden Boy Next Door.

  "Hey, (Y/N) can you go sit somewhere else? I'm trying to talk to Jinyoung," One of the girls ask me. " B-but," I stutter. "No buts, now go," " No. This is my seat. If you guys want to fight over the attention of a guy who's not even paying attention to you. Do it somewhere else," I exclaim. "Please," I softly add.

 They scoff and eventually go back to their seats. I slouch down into my seat, resting my head on the desk. I hear someone tap on my desk. "Please, leave me alone. I don't want to do your homework for the last time," I tell them. " I wasn't going to ask you to do my homework," An unfamiliar voice causes me to raise my head. " Jinyoung," I question. " Hey, (Y/N). I just wanted to say. Thank you for, you know, telling those girls off," He smiled and I promise you I think my heart fluttered a little bit. He's actually kinda cute.

I nod, not trusting my mouth right now. He was about to say something else when the bell rang. I quickly grabbed my stuff and bolted out the door. Panting and out of breath, I lean against my locker. " That was weird. I'm hungry," I mumble. " (Y/N)," I turn around and see Jinyoung standing at my locker. I bow respectfully and slowly make my way back up. " You didn't have to do that, (Y/N). We are the same age,"  He says, but I stand there biting my lip. His eyes flicker my mouth and I instantly stop. " Well, if that's all you wanted. I will leave now," "Wait," He says, grabbing onto my arm. 

 " I'm not doing so well in that class. I was wondering if you could help me with the homework," I raise an eyebrow at him and giggle. " You need my help? What's in it for me if I help you," I ask him. He leans against my locker with a smirk on his face and I avert my eyes elsewhere. " We can eat together at lunch," He says. 

  "Oh, gosh no. All those girls that fawn over you and are going to be there. I'm fine eating my lunch in the library...alone," I answer him grabbing my bookbag. " Well, then I'll eat lunch with you in the library," I sigh heavily. " Jinyoung...I'll help you with your homework but that's it. We can go back to not knowing either one of us exists once your grade improves," I give him a tight smile and leaving before he can respond. I make my way into the library, saying hello to the school's librarian and sit in my usual corner. I take out the book that I've been reading and snack on the apple crisps I had in my bag. "Mind if I join you," Looking up, I see Jinyoung smiling at me. "Sure. I guess we can start lessons earlier," He sits down and stares at me. " Yes," " I've never noticed how pretty you were," His voice melts me like butter. My face heats up and I clear my throat. " Stop it. Pull out your books," I say to him. He chuckles and moves his seat closer to me, I move over a bit and we start with the first page.

"This is gonna be a long lesson," I say to myself.

Yall he's so fine. I don't know what it is but his long hair is giving me lifeeeeee.

TREASURE IS FINALLY DEBUTINGGGGGGGGGGGG. MY BABY JUNKYU IS FINALLY GOING TO SHINEEE. it's sad that yoonbin left but it's for the best. YALL X1 IS DISBANDING TOOOOOOO, wth is happening ?!??!?! Someone let me know.

 Comment, Like, and Share if you want. Thanks for being a reader <3