Christian Yu (1)

He's Your Boss Part 2

The streets of Cheongdam-dong were busy with life as I walked past the nearest clothing store, clutching onto my beanie as the wind nearly blew me over. " Why did he want to have a meeting all the way over here," I grumble to myself. Opening the door to a cafe, the warm air engulfed me as I walked in. " Where is he," I look around until I see a tattooed arm flailing around. I walked past a crowd in the line waiting for their order, when I was bumped into and a treat was smeared all over my shirt. " Oh my gosh. I'm so so sorry," A woman exclaimed and I just smiled at her. " It's okay," She scrambled to get napkins as she handed them to me. I nodded, walking carefully as she bowed repeatedly. " Hey," He starts. " Hi," I place my jacket on the beanbag as I sit down. " Do you need to go to the restroom to clean your shirt," He asked, sipping his coffee. " Nope, I've been trying to get rid of this shirt that my mom sent me," I say to him as I pull it off, revealing a purple sweater. Christian laughs at my action and slides a croissant over to me. " Aw, is this for me," I say, pushing my hair out of my face. " I wanted to apologize for leaving last night," He rests his arms on the table and smiles at me. " You don't have to apologize for that. You are a busy man," I say to him. "I guess but I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry for what happened last night. It should've never happened," He says. My heart drops as I play with the straw on the table. " It was totally unprofessional. Are we good," Christian looks at me with a smile on his face.

My face starts to get hot and I fan myself. " Are you okay," He asked suddenly. " I'm fine, just a little hot in here is all," I chuckle. " It's okay. It was inappropriate. I accept your apology, I guess," We sit in silence for a moment until my phone rings. " Excuse me," I say and get up, heading to the restroom.

Hello?

Hey, babe

I'm not your babe anymore. I thought i made that very clear

Not really. I want to see you, let's meet up for lunch.

No, I'm in a meeting with my boss

Well then after

Go have lunch with your soon-to-be wife, buttface

I hang up the phone and make my way back into the social area. Sighing, I walk back to the table. " Is everything okay," I look up at Christian. " I guess so. Anyway, when are we gonna start preparing for the album release," I ask him? He stares at my face before carrying on. " Can you come by the studio later," I nod. "Great. Well, I have to run. See you soon, " He gets up leaving. "I feel stupid, " I grab my coat and leave the cafe.

I sit at my desk, writing down some lyrics in my journal. Fairy is on the couch watching a movie and music is playing throughout the apartment. "Where is my food, " I groan. 20 minutes ago, I ordered take-out and have been waiting ever since. The doorbell rings and I jump up from my seat, rushing to the door. "Thank you, " I answer, opening the door. "You're welcome, " A familiar voice answers. I look up to Dabin with my take out in his hand. "What are you doing here, " I ask him. "It's a long story but let's eat, " I stared at him in disbelief. Dabin made his way into the kitchen to set stuff up.

"So, I met up with him this morning. He said it was a team meeting and he said he regrets what happened last night. I mean yeah, it was unprofessional but damn, " I say, stuffing my mouth with spicy chicken fried rice. He sat there just laughing at me. "Anyone could have told you that he had a girlfriend, " My eyes widen in shock. "He never told me that, " I exclaim. "You know what, I was supposed to go to the studio today but I don't want to, " We sat on the floor, side by side. He ran a hand through his hair before placing it on my shoulder. "You'll be fine. "No, I won't be fine. I'll just stay here and make up something, " He sighs, rolling his eyes. "I'm gonna go now. I'll call you tomorrow, " I watch as he leaves my apartment. Leaving me in my own thoughts. Fairy lay on the couch watching tv as I sat down twisting my hair.

The doorbell rang again. I groan at the sound. "Who the hell is here now, " Standing up, I walk to the door and open it. "You didn't come to the studio. Are you feeling well, " Christian looked at me. "Uh, yeah, " I told him fake coughing. "Why are you here, " I lean against my door, blocking his way into my apartment. He smiled at me, reaching for my face. "Stop. You need to go if you are gonna do this again, " "What do you mean, " "You have a girlfriend, don't you, " I ask him. "It's complicated. We aren't together right now, " "Well, I don't want to be involved in that so you have a nice night, sir, " Feeling for the doorknob, I push the door open walking in and closing the door in his face.

"You aren't going to play me, baby, "

💭💛
Hey! Don't forget to vote and comment. Thanks! 💜