Christmas Extra and Another New Book

This is an extra chapter, just for a late chapter of Callum and Josh's first Christmas dating.

Also. Another New Book! This one however is a collaboration with (add at) shes a close friend of mine and deserves tons and tons and tons of love :]

 Another New Book! This one however is a collaboration with (add at) shes a close friend of mine and deserves tons and tons and tons of love :]

Anyways. Onto the extra chapter.

<><><>

Extra: Christmas
Callum's POV

"Up..." Josh mumbled tiredly into my chest, despite his supposed demand, he himself stayed snuggled into the warmth. " 's Christmas."

I pulled him closer, resting my chin on top of his hair which had grown a lot longer now than before. "You're brilliant Sherlock." I grumbled slightly.

It was absolutely impossible to tell it was anything but Christmas, even Josh's room was decked out in Christmas decoration and a small rainbow tree that Josh practically begged me to get, even though the weirdo was paying and it's his room.

We both laid there for a bit longer, Josh continued to mumble about Christmas and how much he wanted to see what pair of socks he got for Christmas (which he knows I will eventually steal) but even so he didn't move from my arms.

"Callum," he finally said with a loud yawn, stretching and untangling his legs from mine. "We gotta get up."

I groaned, "Stop it's cold."

Josh laughed slightly, before pulling away and into a sitting position.

I absolutely adored our cuddly position before, but I'm kinda glad he moved. My arm was falling majorly asleep, last time I had this many pins and needles going through it, I was in the hospital.

"Come on." Josh sighed, stretching his arms high above his head, revealing his bare chest and I laughed quietly to myself.

He spun towards me, "What?" He snapped.

I just closed my eyes, still smiling, feeling his gaze on my face. "Nothing. You've got a cute chest." I said.

Now don't start assuming shit. I didn't get all corny and mushy gushy just because I'm dating Joshy- actually I did, but I'm not that corny. I said he had a cute chest just to tease him. He self conscious about his pale ass, bare chest and his stomach flab which I think is absolutely perfect. Now that was fully intended to be corny.

When I opened my eyes, Josh was staring at me with a weird look. He stood up, grabbed a pillow. "Shut the hell up." And then hit me in the face with all his might.